Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79039
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
We'll start the same team.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41707
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I think it'll be the same team.
Worries me because our after xmas slide is common and Bielsa's sides do dip.
Is that down to Bielsa? Perhaps.
Just have to see.
Worries me because our after xmas slide is common and Bielsa's sides do dip.
Is that down to Bielsa? Perhaps.
Just have to see.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- joelufc20
- First Team

- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: Lincoln UK
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
What a load of crap. Forshaw is a decent player.rab_rant wrote:Forshaw has become the new O'Kane
Replace him with Kalvin Phillips
Move Aapo Halme into central defence with Pontus Jannson
Alioski on the right, Clarke on the left
Rest Klich and put Shackleton in his place.
Remainder of the team stays the same.
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
-
SelmaBamaMan
- Youth Team

- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:37 am
- Location: home town Selma, AL
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Is this where I go for the match instead of the VLR chat room for updates and talking about the match? I went to VLR last match and no one was there.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155230
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Yes Selma plenty of chat & updates on this match threadSelmaBamaMan wrote: ↑Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:13 pm Is this where I go for the match instead of the VLR chat room for updates and talking about the match? I went to VLR last match and no one was there.
Welcome to MOT
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79039
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
No one in VLR? I'm surprised
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Two negatives make a positive! Maximum points from here on!
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
SelmaBamaMan
- Youth Team

- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:37 am
- Location: home town Selma, AL
-
SelmaBamaMan
- Youth Team

- Posts: 179
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:37 am
- Location: home town Selma, AL
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
There was a moderator listed. But none else. I thought it was a dead site when I got no answer to asking if anyone was here. I didn't want to ask my wife who is the techno brain, have to explain that it was the fan site for the same football side that's badge is on my arm.
That's asking for double abuse, one for not understanding "modern" technology, and two for reminding her I have a tattoo.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155230
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Enjoy this thread tomorrowSelmaBamaMan wrote: ↑Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:38 pm There was a moderator listed. But none else. I thought it was a dead site when I got no answer to asking if anyone was here. I didn't want to ask my wife who is the techno brain, have to explain that it was the fan site for the same football side that's badge is on my arm.
That's asking for double abuse, one for not understanding "modern" technology, and two for reminding her I have a tattoo.
I'll be reading everyone's views on my journey home from Nottingham
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
- leedsmad
- First Team

- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
We need a draw at the very least.
We have never been in a better position to go up and need to show our intensions in the transfer window cause vs Villa and Blackburn we had a lot of luck to get the maximum points and Hull demonstrated how you need to play us.
Yeah plenty of possession and passing but we lack the conversion rate which is frustrating.
Andrea will never have a better opportunity, come end of the Season and we fail promotion, I can see a few stepping up to the Premier league (Janson, Clark, Phillips) to name a few.
We have a 10 day turnaround after this game to do some business but I don't expect anything.
Don't get me wrong Biesla has done an amazing job and I would of never dreamed of being in this position at the start of the year but now is the time to invest to make sure it happens, surely the 100 Million + payment you get is enough incentive in getting Promoted especially when your sitting in 1st position.
We have never been in a better position to go up and need to show our intensions in the transfer window cause vs Villa and Blackburn we had a lot of luck to get the maximum points and Hull demonstrated how you need to play us.
Yeah plenty of possession and passing but we lack the conversion rate which is frustrating.
Andrea will never have a better opportunity, come end of the Season and we fail promotion, I can see a few stepping up to the Premier league (Janson, Clark, Phillips) to name a few.
We have a 10 day turnaround after this game to do some business but I don't expect anything.
Don't get me wrong Biesla has done an amazing job and I would of never dreamed of being in this position at the start of the year but now is the time to invest to make sure it happens, surely the 100 Million + payment you get is enough incentive in getting Promoted especially when your sitting in 1st position.
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I'm sure we all agree that reinforcements are needed but they have to be quality which is difficult to come by at this time of year. When all is said and done the others will strengthen and if Leeds don't go up because of it they only have themselves to blame. If Leeds do go up without buying then it will be a minor miracle however given the position we're in and the prize awaiting them I do think that AR & MB & co would be very foolish to not bring in a couple of experienced guys who can steer them through. The future is now so go and grab it with both hands !!
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
-
gessa
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Same team as against Hull. Confirmed.
Disappointing
Disappointing
- leedsalex
- First Team

- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:37 pm
- Location: Kavala - Greece
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Ayling again. Strange
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79039
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8783
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Shock. Horror!
At least Grabbon isn't playing for them.
They do have a long range specialist in Joe Lolley though.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79039
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Expected to be fair...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Haighy
- First Team

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 am
- herefordbornleedsboy
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 561
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 am
- Location: Hereford
Re: Nottingham Forest v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Any streams floating around? PM me?