Give us a wave Dalton
QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155184
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155184
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
Yeah, thankfully we've climbed out of the football management bargain bin and have reaped the rich rewards of appointing a very good coach.
Just in case anyone had forgotten
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20738
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
I hope McClaren isn't reading MOT this evening....we'll have done his team talk for him
- leic white 63
- First Team

- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:57 pm
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
QPR are in poor form played a lot of games recently but a note of caution these kind of teams with these circumstances are usually our achilles heel and many time a real downful for us .
However i feel these are the teams you must be beating if we going to reach our goal.
expecting a narrow victory a draw wouldn't be the end all but a loss would be a massive reality check and hugely disappointing ..
However i feel these are the teams you must be beating if we going to reach our goal.
expecting a narrow victory a draw wouldn't be the end all but a loss would be a massive reality check and hugely disappointing ..
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19694
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
Very wary into reading too much into their losing run. Miss a penalty in the last minute or would have come from 4-0 to draw 4-4, lost to last minute goals v WBA and Bristol. Just as we weren't playing sensationally and bowing teams away when we won 7 in a row QPR haven't been awful in every game during their losing run. However there is no team that we should fear in this division.
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Dalton
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 959
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:44 pm
- Location: Location with Phil and Kirstie
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
An early goal would be excellent for us as it puts the doubt back int heir minds and will give us more room to play.
Like the Liv/ManU game, 3 points would be great but I am sure MB would be thinking of 1 as it puts us back in the top 2 again
Like the Liv/ManU game, 3 points would be great but I am sure MB would be thinking of 1 as it puts us back in the top 2 again
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20738
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
QPR will be very much up for this game, so I'll take a little bit of luck and a couple of fluke Leeds goals....I don't care how they go in.
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14631
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
rumour has it, you feel the same way about malt
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20738
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
- wilsdenwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 1477
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
Getting a bit nervy. Not like me. I never really get nervy before a game. In fact it's been ages since I got seriously nervous before a game. Probably Bristol Rovers. Keep looking at that damn table. I guess the nerves are because reality hits home when you see where we are. We're up there, we're going for it and the time is now. I'd give my left arm for a win tonight and Friday. Feels like a play-off semi final 2nd leg night match kinda day with the weather like it is. C'mon lads. Early goals please.
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14631
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
Again, first goal is crucial. It's asking a lot for 2 wins but to go 10 points clear of WBA with 11 to play would be a phenomenal lead and one which even Leeds would struggle to surrender ! A win tonight and I think WBA would approach Friday with a 'must win' attitude which plays into Leeds' hands really. C'mon Leeds, do it tonight for us long sufferers !
- Irish Ian
- Superstar

- Posts: 17183
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
A win tonight and we go in March on top....
Incredible to contemplate really.
But stuff up tonight and Friday and we could have a mountain to climb.
I’m so excited / nervous for the players.
Incredible to contemplate really.
But stuff up tonight and Friday and we could have a mountain to climb.
I’m so excited / nervous for the players.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
- Irish Ian
- Superstar

- Posts: 17183
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
A win tonight and we go in March on top....
Incredible to contemplate really.
But stuff up tonight and Friday and we could have a mountain to climb.
I’m so excited / nervous for the players.
Incredible to contemplate really.
But stuff up tonight and Friday and we could have a mountain to climb.
I’m so excited / nervous for the players.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
-
gessa
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
I'm frighteningly calm about tonight, which sometimes comes back to bite us on the bum, only bad feeling I have, is by the law of averages their losing streak has to end, hopefully not tonight.wilsdenwhite wrote: ↑Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:32 pm Getting a bit nervy. Not like me. I never really get nervy before a game. In fact it's been ages since I got seriously nervous before a game. Probably Bristol Rovers. Keep looking at that damn table. I guess the nerves are because reality hits home when you see where we are. We're up there, we're going for it and the time is now. I'd give my left arm for a win tonight and Friday. Feels like a play-off semi final 2nd leg night match kinda day with the weather like it is. C'mon lads. Early goals please.
Only 2 games I remember being nervous about were Brum and West Brom.
-
rab_rant
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrouswilsdenwhite wrote: ↑Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:32 pm Getting a bit nervy. Not like me. I never really get nervy before a game. In fact it's been ages since I got seriously nervous before a game. Probably Bristol Rovers. Keep looking at that damn table. I guess the nerves are because reality hits home when you see where we are. We're up there, we're going for it and the time is now. I'd give my left arm for a win tonight and Friday. Feels like a play-off semi final 2nd leg night match kinda day with the weather like it is. C'mon lads. Early goals please.
- Doire_Boi
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 268
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am
- Location: Derry, Ireland
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
QPR have conceded 11 in their last 3 home games.. surely we can get a couple
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: QPR V Leeds Utd Match Thread
I'm expecting a win for us tonight.
QPR sit where they are in the table for a reason, they've conceded 52 goals and lost their last seven matches.
In comparison we have ten points from out last five matches, with the loss at home coming against a good Norwich team and the draw away to a very resilient Boro.
I beleive we'll win 3-1 tonight and it will set us up nicely for the visist of the Baggies.
I would love to see Brown get a run out from the subs bench, its great to see that we're getting our injured players back.
It owuld be a great time to hit another long winning streak.
Come on Leeds
QPR sit where they are in the table for a reason, they've conceded 52 goals and lost their last seven matches.
In comparison we have ten points from out last five matches, with the loss at home coming against a good Norwich team and the draw away to a very resilient Boro.
I beleive we'll win 3-1 tonight and it will set us up nicely for the visist of the Baggies.
I would love to see Brown get a run out from the subs bench, its great to see that we're getting our injured players back.
It owuld be a great time to hit another long winning streak.
Come on Leeds