Permissions

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
Post Reply
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155168
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Permissions

Post by 1964white »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:44 pm Why do I not have 'permission' to look at threads like favourite Leeds shirts?
Ar you logged in when you click onto the favourite Leeds shirts link Sara ?
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Permissions

Post by HarryofOz »

Hi Sara

I'm not sure it's an issue or a deliberate.

If you try access some features from the Forum page, you can't do so, and you get that error message.

However if you go to Features first, by clicking on Features in the quick links menu at the top of the page, then you can access all those features. At least it works for me, and like you I get that error message when I try access some of them from the Forums page.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15035
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Permissions

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Which link are you using?

Should be ok from;
http://motforum.com/content.php?page=32611
Post Reply