The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thur 12th September) - Adam Pope: 'Leeds are looking for investment'

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thur 12th September) - Adam Pope: 'Leeds are looking for investment'

Post by Irish Ian »

1964white wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:05 pm Remain at ER Ian
Always to move away would cause a lot of upset.

But what are the development options? One end backing right onto the road and commercial zoning then the motorway at the other end what are the options?

I had imagined a phased reconstruction with them building a new ground alongside the West Stand in the big carpark then knocking down the rest of the old ground once complete.

Do you ever envisage needing a larger capacity?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thur 12th September) - Adam Pope: 'Leeds are looking for investment'

Post by 1964white »

Irish Ian wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:32 pm Always to move away would cause a lot of upset.

But what are the development options? One end backing right onto the road and commercial zoning then the motorway at the other end what are the options?

I had imagined a phased reconstruction with them building a new ground alongside the West Stand in the big carpark then knocking down the rest of the old ground once complete.

Do you ever envisage needing a larger capacity?
Definitely if we are promoted

I think we'd need at least a 55k stadium to accommodate all the so called fans who stop going after we were relegated from the prem :lol:

They could mirror the East Stand in the West Stand. Also make the kop a two-tier stand
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Irish Ian wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:11 pm Just checked and it is £37 for John Charles upper for the WBA game.
The same for the East stand Upper
East Stand Central is £39
£39 for the cop and in the corners.

I agree it is pricey. I read that the EFL have no cap on away price tickets. In the prem it is apparent,y £30.
£20 for my Millwall away concessional ticket

£26 Adults
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Yeah but Millwall ....We're talking pound shop quality there
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:59 pm Yeah but Millwall ....We're talking pound shop quality there
Still a championship match with a cracking view in the upper tier
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

5 year contract for Cooper? Please don't tell me he'd be starting in the PL if we went up. :shock: