Next 5 Games - FINAL SCORES
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155178
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
9 or 10 points should keep us in the top us in the mix
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
Can't be as bad as the last 6.
10.
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
10.
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
- Bally
- First Team

- Posts: 1705
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155178
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155178
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
You know me even though I can be critical of certain elements of our play & team I always predict us to win.
Even when we were 1-0 down at Charlton I thought we'd win 1-3
Same at Millwall I was always hopeful we'd get back into the game as long as we scored a early goal after the break
I'm the proverbial mug
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8783
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
13
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
-
Velotrax
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
Unless things improve rapidly I can't see us getting 2 points a game, so I'm going with 8
- leic white 63
- First Team

- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:57 pm
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
its about f**king time we went on a winning spree.
who dare wins ....... 16.
who dare wins ....... 16.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155178
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
We'd all be a happy bunch if we acquire 16 pointsleic white 63 wrote: ↑Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:48 am its about f**king time we went on a winning spree.
who dare wins ....... 16.
- BobHirst
- Manager

- Posts: 3452
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Texas
-
rab_rant
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
Bielsa and his disciples... this week Michael I'll be going for
12
Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
12
Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
18
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155178
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8201
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155178
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
08 Velo
09 Hector
10 Cat
10 BG
11 Bob
12 Rab
12 Mrs 64
12 Bally
13 Sara
13 Chilli
14 Ges
16 63
16 64
18 BB
09 Hector
10 Cat
10 BG
11 Bob
12 Rab
12 Mrs 64
12 Bally
13 Sara
13 Chilli
14 Ges
16 63
16 64
18 BB
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155178
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155178
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
Only seven remain as we go into our next match at Luton
No disrespect to the others hopefully I'll be calling Ges the winner
11 Bob
12 Rab
12 Mrs 64
12 Bally
13 Sara
13 Chilli
14 Ges
No disrespect to the others hopefully I'll be calling Ges the winner
11 Bob
12 Rab
12 Mrs 64
12 Bally
13 Sara
13 Chilli
14 Ges
-
gessa
Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 - ROUND 2 - PREDICT NOW
I'd say Sara and Chilli are out too, as we will be on 11-12 or 14 points after the next game.