And where is Pablo?
Have we broken him again





To be honest Cjay, I don't expect different results anymore, we're on a continuation of last season's path.


He doesnt change teams, he doesnt change tactics, he has ultimate faith in his style.White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:24 pm To be honest Cjay, I don't expect different results anymore, we're on a continuation of last season's path.
Doesn't seem to me that Bielsa is prepared to change or adapt to this league.
He's well respected in the game and on the terraces, but I've got to say that there will be a reason that, for all his genius, he hasn't really proven himself as a winner at the top level.
I hope these guys can prove him correct, but the only feeling I've had since Christmas is deja vu. It's like a broken record.









struggling to find one at the moment