Next 5 Games - FINAL SCORES

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18330
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by Muppet the Cat »

11
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8202
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by Mrs64 »

14
User avatar
Bally
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1705
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by Bally »

14
User avatar
BobHirst
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3453
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by BobHirst »

13
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8790
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by Chilli D »

11
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
Irish Ian
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 17184
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by Irish Ian »

12
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by becchio bear »

18 :) :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155353
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by 1964white »

08 Hector
08 LUFC66
09 BG
11 Cat
11 Chilli
11 63
12 Ges
12 Ian
12 Rab
12 John
12 Velo
13 Bob
14 Bally
14 Mrs 64
16 Sara
16 64
18 BB
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155353
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by 1964white »

Hector & 66 clinging on now
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14652
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:36 pm Hector & 66 clinging on now
Nah..... x2 losses, X2 draws, jobs a goodun ;-)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155353
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:02 pm Nah..... x2 losses, X2 draws, jobs a goodun ;-)
Sorry Hector, for all us Leeds fans I sincerely hope not!
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14652
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:35 pm Sorry Hector, for all us Leeds fans I sincerely hope not!
Me too!! :mrgreen:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155353
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by 1964white »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm 08 Hector
08 LUFC66
09 BG
11 Cat
11 Chilli
11 63
12 Ges
12 Ian
12 Rab
12 John
12 Velo
13 Bob
14 Bally
14 Mrs 64
16 Sara
16 64
18 BB
Hector & 66 are gone, BG is clinging on grimly

Now we have the negative predictions out of the way, I'm really hoping BB's prediction comes true

I would take 16 :-D

Good luck everyone :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155353
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by 1964white »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm 08 Hector
08 LUFC66
09 BG
11 Cat
11 Chilli
11 63
12 Ges
12 Ian
12 Rab
12 John
12 Velo
13 Bob
14 Bally
14 Mrs 64
16 Sara
16 64
18 BB
6 gone 11 left standing
gessa

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by gessa »

I sincerely hope BB wins this
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155353
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: ↑Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:04 pm I sincerely hope BB wins this
I said that on the previous page

Come on BB :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155353
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3 - PREDICT NOW

Post by 1964white »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm 13 Bob
14 Bally
14 Mrs 64
16 Sara
16 64
Last five standing

Bob needs a Fulham win :(

Bally & Mrs 64 need a draw

Sara & I require a Leeds victory :scar1
gessa

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by gessa »

I hope Sara and I win it.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155353
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: ↑Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:16 pm I hope Sara and I win it.
Hope I do too!

It would be honour to share the title with Sara

Come on Leeds :scar1
User avatar
BobHirst
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3453
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Next 6 Games 2019/20 ROUND 3

Post by BobHirst »

I hope that I don't win!
I hope that Sara and I win :)
Post Reply