Hot Hot Hot

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by 1964white »

rab_rant wrote: ↑Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:47 am Bohemian Waxwings eating berries before migrating south and away from the snow.
Bless him !
rab_rant

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Weather

Post by rab_rant »

Great Tits in the garden.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Weather

Post by hector »

I saw some great tits in a video earlier....... :shock: :shock:

:mrgreen:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Weather

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:15 pm I saw some great tits in a video earlier....... :shock: :shock:

:mrgreen:
Hectooooor! :x

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Weather

Post by hector »

On this theme,why does autumn and winter bring out all the prats??

today for example, bloody cold down here with frost overnight, and this morning I saw some pillock waking down the streets in shorts, BUT was wearing a big wooly hat, and a huge padded jacket and gloves... :? :?

I wish that I knew what these people were on, so that I could try it :) :)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Weather

Post by hector »

I did hear it was a bit damp up there :)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Weather

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:46 pm On this theme,why does autumn and winter bring out all the prats??

today for example, bloody cold down here with frost overnight, and this morning I saw some pillock waking down the streets in shorts, BUT was wearing a big wooly hat, and a huge padded jacket and gloves... :? :?

I wish that I knew what these people were on, so that I could try it :) :)
There's a few of them up here Hector.......MAD :x
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Weather

Post by 1964white »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 pm Matlock under 3ft of water today. Had a nice paddle.
Matlock featured on BBC News programme this morning

Reporters spoken to two local shopkeepers (Florist & Children's books shop)

Awful devastation for many
Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by Norm »

Weather not bad here in Missouri - half the time I wear shorts but sometimes long pants.
Very comfortable really
liggy
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 2257
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by liggy »

Anyhow wor lass waint lerres oot the hoose mind
rab_rant

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by rab_rant »

Experts to investigate images that have appeared on a Finnish lake
gessa

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by gessa »

Weather is mad, out on my walk this morning I saw a young adder, far too early to be out yet.
If i knew how to put a photo off my phone on to here I'd show it.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: ↑Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:29 pm Weather is mad, out on my walk this morning I saw a young adder, far too early to be out yet.
If i knew how to put a photo off my phone on to here I'd show it.
Crazy weather mate, I'm enjoying the mild winter but it can't be right though!
rab_rant

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by rab_rant »

gessa wrote:Weather is mad, out on my walk this morning I saw a young adder, far too early to be out yet.
If i knew how to put a photo off my phone on to here I'd show it.
Get tapatalk and write a short note and you will see a little box with photos or files... click on that and select the photo you want to upload from your gallery and once it is 100% uploaded hit the send button and it will magically appear on the forum thread.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by whiteswan »

Our geraniums are flowering... :duno:
gessa

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow

Post by gessa »

rab_rant wrote: ↑Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:02 pm Get tapatalk and write a short note and you will see a little box with photos or files... click on that and select the photo you want to upload from your gallery and once it is 100% uploaded hit the send button and it will magically appear on the forum thread.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks Rab :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow/Gales

Post by 1964white »

How bad are the gales/rain where you are?

Not good here in East Yorks, I suspect it's much worse elsewhere
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow/Gales

Post by 1964white »

Jill & I are generally up early on Sunday morning to do our weekly grocery shop.

We abandoned that idea after seeing the weekend weather forecast so even though I had a busy long day with work & wasting my time watching that shower of :poo: yesterday, we awoke at 6.15am Saturday morning & were in Tesco by just after 7am, had the store more or less to ourselves apart from their friendly staff , nice & easy job done.

Stay safe everyone!
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow/Gales

Post by hector »

bloody horrible,,

one of the garden fences is moving like an accordian and only a matter of time before it is a 6x6 kite.....

the roof of an old aviary that I was about to dismantle at the end of the month is now on the floor.... an next winters logs for the fire are falling in the woods, 3 so far this morning.
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Hot Hot Hot/Floods/Snow/Gales

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: ↑Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:30 am bloody horrible,,

one of the garden fences is moving like an accordian and only a matter of time before it is a 6x6 kite.....

the roof of an old aviary that I was about to dismantle at the end of the month is now on the floor.... an next winters logs for the fire are falling in the woods, 3 so far this morning.
I shouldn't laugh but that sounds funny :lol:

Take care Hector
Post Reply