faaip wrote: ↑Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:21 pm
Any team can score at any time, 1-0 is never comfortable but Boro would have needed help from the ref or a huge slice of luck to score imo. It can happen and that's why you bury your chances when you get them
It's been happening to us all season.
We should have been 3-0 up at ht tbh. Bamford free header and Dallas missed a big chance too.
Just saw the highlights ( which took a minute haha)
They had a golden chance which clipped the bar, then Dallas could have been ruled to have handballed.
Bamford miss was just about sums him up.
Fulham and big Mitro, he misses a pen in the 89tth min and then heads his 23rd in the 94th minute. What a guy.
Fulhams win worth 6 points tonight imo as we will not beat either.
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
rab_rant wrote: ↑Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:11 pm
With Bamford in the team we win.
Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
Absolutely, he's our talisman just his mere presence is enough on the pitch. He inspires great confidence in our players, they give everything for him. That's why he's such an integral part of this team, there is method in the madness.
rab_rant wrote: ↑Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:11 pm
With Bamford in the team we win.
Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
We’ve won the last 3 games, before that we were on such a long run of poor form. He looks shot of any confidence. I like him as a player but he really needs to sort himself out
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
rab_rant wrote: ↑Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:11 pm
With Bamford in the team we win.
Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
We’ve won the last 3 games, before that we were on such a long run of poor form. He looks shot of any confidence. I like him as a player but he really needs to sort himself out
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Awful game tonight, frenetic and scrappy from both teams for the most part but we were definitely the better team.
I though Dallas was excellent and Klich also.
Still can't believe the Bamford miss, he looks almost embarrassed to be on the pitch, the look on his face when he shot high and wide near the end said it all.
Much better from Casilla tonight.
We desperately need to be scoring more than one goal a game, we can't keep relying on clean sheets.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Chilli D wrote:Awful game tonight, frenetic and scrappy from both teams for the most part but we were definitely the better team.
I though Dallas was excellent and Klich also.
Still can't believe the Bamford miss, he looks almost embarrassed to be on the pitch, the look on his face when he shot high and wide near the end said it all.
Much better from Casilla tonight.
We desperately need to be scoring more than one goal a game, we can't keep relying on clean sheets.
WHAT IN HEAVENS NAME IS BETTER THAN A CLEAN SHEET?
dezzy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:34 pm
You have to be the most negative person this forum has ever seen. We just won, I see you haven’t learned from your Brentford performance
I said our luck would change and we'd have a good run soon. I just don't see how we can keep hoping for 1-0 wins and picking Bamford every week.
SG90 wrote:Big Kev injured for Saturday. Can we give Roberts a chance instead then?
By making that statement it shows that you have utterly no comprehension of the mind of Bielsa.
How many times have the fans pleaded to replace Bamford and it has never happened yet... and it won't
happen regardless of all the moans and groans that go up to high heaven
Its astounding that we are 1st for shots 1st for shots on target 1st for chances created.
But the worst side for shot conversion the worst side for big chances missed.
The rest of the league must thank its lucky stars everyday we are so crap at finishing because we would be promoted by now if we werent i really believe that.
Says a lot about how much better then everyone else we are really which is pleasing but so frustrating same as last season.
Even if we were mid table for conversion we'd probably be about 10 clear of Wba.
SG90 wrote:Despite being the better team, I felt we got lucky tonight and so could have easily threw away 2 points. Bamford needs a long spell out of the team. We're playing with ten men atm and the players don't look like they want to pass to him near the goal and I don't blame them. Not even surprised he missed a tap in. It's embarrassing, but Bielsa is to blame. What have JKA or Edmondson not got? Yet more waste of money on JKA. Can't keep hoping for 1-0s every game.
With you SG. If Bielsa thinks this guy is going to turn it around he is seriously deluded! If by leaving him out Leeds fall apart then it proves how 1 dimensional Bielsa is, not to have another way of playing to incorporate different players is what a non league or Sunday league manager does . Bamford may as well play for the opposite side for what use he is. Please please get him out of the door asap!
SG90 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:44 pm
I said our luck would change and we'd have a good run soon. I just don't see how we can keep hoping for 1-0 wins and picking Bamford every week.
We’re second in the table with the guy playing every week. I can’t defend him. He’s been beyond poor in front of goal but he has led the line well on a whole for the season. My suggestion to you would be to enjoy the ride, far too negative most of the time
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
dezzy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:51 pm
We’re second in the table with the guy playing every week. I can’t defend him. He’s been beyond poor in front of goal but he has led the line well on a whole for the season. My suggestion to you would be to enjoy the ride, far too negative most of the time
But that's in spite of him. He's cost us so many points this season.
I'm negative because of last season and Leeds in general, we never seen to get the happy ending. I just don't want to get my hopes up, so expecting the worst.