Best way of viewing the last 9 games

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Metro1962
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:37 pm

Re: Best way of viewing the last 9 games

Post by Metro1962 »

Sky list Thursday 9th July as the last home game to Stoke City to be shown live.

Anyone know if Sky are showing any more live games after that?

I am pretty sure either sky are waiting to see which games to pick up as the Championship progresses or they already know by now but not listing them. :(
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20757
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Best way of viewing the last 9 games

Post by whiteswan »

barryanorak wrote: ↑Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:09 pm To return to the original question, I'd have thought the best way to watch the remaining 9 games would be from behind the settee, through fingers over the eyes...
If Leeds are on TV I have to watch 5 mins behind because I can't watch it live! I need to know what's happening before I watch it... :roll: weird I know :)
Metro1962
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:37 pm

Re: Best way of viewing the last 9 games

Post by Metro1962 »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:08 pm If Leeds are on TV I have to watch 5 mins behind because I can't watch it live! I need to know what's happening before I watch it... :roll: weird I know :)
Over the years Leeds Utd have been playing like that so........... not so weird. :roflmao:
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14650
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Best way of viewing the last 9 games

Post by hector »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:08 pm If Leeds are on TV I have to watch 5 mins behind because I can't watch it live! I need to know what's happening before I watch it... :roll: weird I know :)
We know you are Duckie.... :lol:

You really don't need to advertise the fact..... :shock: :shock:

:)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Best way of viewing the last 9 games

Post by HarryofOz »

With your fingers covering your eyes :)
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Post Reply