Leeds United v Fulham FC - MATCH THREAD - Cooper & Rodrigo in for Struijk & Hernandez

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds United v Fulham FC - MATCH THREAD - Cooper & Rodrigo in for Struijk & Hernandez

Post by whiteswan »

What a kick out from Meslier, what a run by Paddy and what a superb strike from Costa....again. superb play from Leeds 4-1
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Re: Leeds United v Fulham FC - MATCH THREAD - Cooper & Rodrigo in for Struijk & Hernandez

Post by rich_leeds64 »

We’re up to 4th ...... champions league beckons 😜
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Costa on for a hat-trick
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @dsc67

Post by Lorimer46 »

Let's have another
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

5-1 LETS HAVE IT
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

what a run from bamford
Costa gives him lots of man love.
Brolins_Ghost
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Brolins_Ghost »

Wife just reminded me of my Heart condition ❤️
But, what the hell, I can only die once.
Also told off for scaring the dog with cheering too loudly
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Bamford I am sorry for all I said :cry:
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

The Leeds hype train rolls on!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Good run and cross there from Paddy there. Made the finish easy..Probably the best thing I've seen from him in his entire Leeds career and it comes as a wide player
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:18 pm What a kick out from Meslier, what a run by Paddy and what a superb strike from Costa....again. superb play from Leeds 4-1
So good, so Leeds
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Still 30 mins left.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Brolins_Ghost wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 pm Wife just reminded me of my Heart condition ❤️
But, what the hell, I can only die once.
Also told off for scaring the dog with cheering too loudly
Well don't bloody do it start of the season mate..wait til the end at the very least
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:19 pm We’re up to 4th ...... champions league beckons 😜
:scar1 :scarfe2:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Overman wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:11 pm Well I guess Robert's can't make less of an impact than Rodrigo.

Number 10 needed ASAP, round pegs in square holes, just won't cut it in the PL.
If we don't get De Paul we absolutely should go for Benrahma
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @dsc67

Post by Lorimer46 »

Poor defending
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Bielsa is almost hoarse!
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

4-2 ..
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

s**t!
4-2
Its going to be a rollercoaster of emotions this season thats for sure.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Brolins_Ghost
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Brolins_Ghost »

faaip wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:21 pm Well don't bloody do it start of the season mate..wait til the end at the very least
That's my plan, but the way the season has started....... 🙄