The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 25th September) - Udinese find replacement for De Paul

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 25th September) - Udinese find replacement for De Paul

Post by Gandalf »

1964white wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:52 am As a back up winger as we haven't got anyone as an alternative to Jack on the left
Costa on the left, Hernandez / Poveda on the right. ? Anyway we will find out when we play Man City, as Harrison can't play.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 25th September) - Udinese find replacement for De Paul

Post by Cjay »

SaraM wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:22 am Sorry, I think I was thinking of Mulinovskiy from Atalanta.

Wasn't there also a 21 yr old at Bayern we'd been linked with though? Maybe I've dreamt it.
Michaël Cuisance

Bayern wont sell apparently and he has a bit of an attitude problem.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

De Paul for me.

He seems to be the main target, be nice if we could get that for once. And he looks like exactly what we need, be disappointed if we got Kent or Barkley over him.

Dan James

Seems a bit unnecessary?

Also where would he fit on the bench?

What would happen to Poveda?

If you look at the bench vs Fulham, MB has said before its 1 gk, 2 defenders, 2 midfielders, 2 attackers.

So Fulham was.

Caprille (gk)

Struijk and Ali (def)

Bogusz and Shacks (mids)

Poveda and Roberts (attack).

So Pablo obv comes in for say Bogusz.

They want a cm so that probably says bye to Shacks.

So Dan James has to replace either Roberts or Poveda? Imo it should definitely be Roberts but we know it would be Poveda.

Not against signing James but I'm excited to see Ian Poveda develop.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Aussieleeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Aussieleeds »

Leeds1000 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:37 am May help with De Paul that we have just signed 2 Spanish Internationals? Intent. He seems to be the one that has got everyone frothing at the mouth. Are we being held to ransom again tho? It does seem odd. If he is that good why no one else as snapped him up.
We are possibly the only side whose sole genuine 10 can’t play 90 minutes regularly and who also needs cover on left side attack. De Paul is therefore probably worth more to us than most sides.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

Kent and Barkley, no; De Paul and James (on loan), yes please
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Aussieleeds wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:56 am We are possibly the only side whose sole genuine 10 can’t play 90 minutes regularly and who also needs cover on left side attack. De Paul is therefore probably worth more to us than most sides.
Nevermind we have Roberts on duty again for the Blunts clash :roll:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:44 am Costa on the left, Hernandez / Poveda on the right. ? Anyway we will find out when we play Man City, as Harrison can't play.
Is that right Gandi, I wasn't aware of that agreement between Citeh & Leeds
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:35 am Mikael Cuisance - No chance of that happening.
I would take anyone from that Bayern squad from what I have witnessed over the last few months

Best team in Europe imo!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

What a goal from Bayern last night

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Even one of their two goals ruled out for offside was simply brilliant
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Cjay wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:44 am Michaël Cuisance

Bayern wont sell apparently and he has a bit of an attitude problem.
Ah, that's it. Thanks for the update.