I Wondered when....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

I Wondered when....

Post by Smudge3920 »

San Francisco 49ers' investment push at Leeds United and Paraag Marathe's potential impact

Given the crap the big 6 are trying to pull this year ... I wondered when this would raise it's head from them South of the 49 to me , and across the pond from most of you... Radz know's what he is doing, he has proved that to us... Personally I would rather they stay at the 11% they already have, and he looks for other investor's should they be needed...

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leed ... e-14698717
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: I Wondered when....

Post by Cjay »

Made my feelings on the 49ers clear.

Reinforced by what the other American owners in the EPL have tried to do.

Pay them off and get them out is my view, dont let them get their claws in to our club or this league any deeper.

The front man is a numbers man thats what he does, he is running the venture capitalist fund of an American Football team, money is all they are after.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: I Wondered when....

Post by Ratscoot »

Cjay wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:41 pm Made my feelings on the 49ers clear.

Reinforced by what the other American owners in the EPL have tried to do.

Pay them off and get them out is my view, dont let them get their claws in to our club or this league any deeper.

The front man is a numbers man thats what he does, he is running the venture capitalist fund of an American Football team, money is all they are after.
100% agree
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't