Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
pjlongbody
- Ballboy

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:00 pm
Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Just made complaint to sky sports....
I thought that Roy Keane's comments today calling leads 'stupid' was ludicrously out of step with all that is good about football. The only person that is stupid is Roy. This is a man who has admitted to wanting to maim and succeeding to maim a player on the football field. He is a hooligan and a narrow minded idiot. You are out of step with the country by paying this stupid man out of our subscriptions. He should be put out to pasture. The Trump days are over and Sky needs to recognise it. I tried to make a complaint but your system would not allow me to do so. A reply would be appreciated but I am not holding my breath. I am a Donny Rovers supporter and my second cousin was Tommy Taylor, a Busby Babe who played football when it was a joy. I cherish the England cap I have inherited.
Please do the same and pass on to people outside of the Leeds United bubble. Leeds are now everyone's second team as I believe they will revolutionise football. Keane should go, he is yesterday's man.
I thought that Roy Keane's comments today calling leads 'stupid' was ludicrously out of step with all that is good about football. The only person that is stupid is Roy. This is a man who has admitted to wanting to maim and succeeding to maim a player on the football field. He is a hooligan and a narrow minded idiot. You are out of step with the country by paying this stupid man out of our subscriptions. He should be put out to pasture. The Trump days are over and Sky needs to recognise it. I tried to make a complaint but your system would not allow me to do so. A reply would be appreciated but I am not holding my breath. I am a Donny Rovers supporter and my second cousin was Tommy Taylor, a Busby Babe who played football when it was a joy. I cherish the England cap I have inherited.
Please do the same and pass on to people outside of the Leeds United bubble. Leeds are now everyone's second team as I believe they will revolutionise football. Keane should go, he is yesterday's man.
-
lufcconnor
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
His name gets Sky views and ratings because of the way he talks and reacts, I'm afraid.
-
pjlongbody
- Ballboy

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:00 pm
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Not if enough people complain. I do get your point. But it feels wrong and I'm a neutral
-
gessa
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
But he's giving them what they want, controversypjlongbody wrote: ↑Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:38 pm Not if enough people complain. I do get your point. But it feels wrong and I'm a neutral
- Lorimer46
- First Team

- Posts: 1724
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm
- Twitter: @dsc67
- Location: Tweedbank, Scottish Borders
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Dull , boring and predictable Vs Roy Keane . Keane is going to win every time
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
Gang aft agley "
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15035
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Thought this was reasonably fair to be honest...
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2054
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
He says it as he see,s it nothing wrong with that
-
gessa
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
More than fair
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18297
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtimeY
Get a grip......what do you expect him to say, after all he’s Man U and in all honesty I thought he was pretty fair.pjlongbody wrote: ↑Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:32 pm Just made complaint to sky sports....
I thought that Roy Keane's comments today calling leads 'stupid' was ludicrously out of step with all that is good about football. The only person that is stupid is Roy. This is a man who has admitted to wanting to maim and succeeding to maim a player on the football field. He is a hooligan and a narrow minded idiot. You are out of step with the country by paying this stupid man out of our subscriptions. He should be put out to pasture. The Trump days are over and Sky needs to recognise it. I tried to make a complaint but your system would not allow me to do so. A reply would be appreciated but I am not holding my breath. I am a Donny Rovers supporter and my second cousin was Tommy Taylor, a Busby Babe who played football when it was a joy. I cherish the England cap I have inherited.
Please do the same and pass on to people outside of the Leeds United bubble. Leeds are now everyone's second team as I believe they will revolutionise football. Keane should go, he is yesterday's man.
He said it as he saw it.
If that makes you lodge a formal complaint with Sky then the world is going well and truly mad
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
The statement should be Roy Keane should not be given air
-
gessa
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
White Riot wrote: ↑Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:53 pm The statement should be Roy Keane should not be given air![]()
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
-
lufcconnor
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Is it true he said he was going to do it? If that's the case, I can't see why he wasn't put into any kind of serious trouble.
-
danhirons
- Manager

- Posts: 3881
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 pm
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Get a grip we were crap
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
As I remember he said he was gonna do him.lufcconnor wrote: ↑Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:14 pm Is it true he said he was going to do it? If that's the case, I can't see why he wasn't put into any kind of serious trouble.
He did his cruciate ligament at ER when he caught his studs in the turf, and blamed AIH for that.
Cowardly w**ker
-
Leeds1000
- Manager

- Posts: 4157
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
I thought he did make a few snide remarks if i'm honest. I don't mind a bit of banter either. But to say Leeds were silly in ever thinking they were ever bigger than Mu, and that Mu would put us in our place today or words to that effect does come across arrogant. Still he got one of them right.
-
lufcconnor
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Wow, that is unacceptable. What a disgrace from someone who was supposed to be a professional.White Riot wrote: ↑Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:20 pm As I remember he said he was gonna do him.
He did his cruciate ligament at ER when he caught his studs in the turf, and blamed AIH for that.
Cowardly w**ker
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
That's him matelufcconnor wrote: ↑Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:27 pm Wow, that is unacceptable. What a disgrace from someone who was supposed to be a professional.
-
danhirons
- Manager

- Posts: 3881
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 pm
Re: Roy Keane should not be given airtime
Wrote it in his autobiography years laterlufcconnor wrote: ↑Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:14 pm Is it true he said he was going to do it? If that's the case, I can't see why he wasn't put into any kind of serious trouble.