Mot Member of 2020
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8780
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
-
gessa
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8201
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: Mot Member of 2020
I voted Leon which may seem biased, however I've seen at first hand how much time & effort he puts into MOT everyday over the last ten years, his dedication is second to none.
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8780
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Mot Member of 2020
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8201
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
- BobHirst
- Manager

- Posts: 3452
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Mot Member of 2020
Since CJay isn't on the list I voted for the one who makes me laugh the most.
Liggy.
Liggy.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41695
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Mot Member of 2020
Thanks Bob.
I shall claim victory at the end anyway because many many thousands of votes i had werent counted.
Donald Trump told me
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
-
Velotrax
- BobHirst
- Manager

- Posts: 3452
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Mot Member of 2020
It's such a shame how this thing has been rigged. It's clear that you have won this election but the lying, conniving so called "electoral university" on this site have conspired to rob you of your victory. What happened to all the mail in votes (which I know were all for you)? Leon will never be my president, sorry I mean member of the year!
-
Velotrax
Re: Mot Member of 2020
BobHirst wrote: ↑Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:44 pm It's such a shame how this thing has been rigged. It's clear that you have won this election but the lying, conniving so called "electoral university" on this site have conspired to rob you of your victory. What happened to all the mail in votes (which I know were all for you)? Leon will never be my president, sorry I mean member of the year!![]()
Unfortunately all the mail in votes were for Biden.....
- Ellandback1
- Superstar

- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- Location: The truth is out there
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155139
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Mot Member of 2020
You are too kind Matt
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: Mot Member of 2020
Why is Adam not on that list?. We wouldn't have a forum without him.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
-
Velotrax

