Covid Vaccination
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- BobHirst
- Manager

- Posts: 3454
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Texas
Covid Vaccination
I've just got back from having my first Covid vaccination. They have scheduled 3,000 vaccinations here today. We had to register on-line and then received an appointment time by email the next day. We had a 9 am appointment and arrived there about 8:45. Had to drive through several checkpoints and then received the vaccine while still sitting in the car. Parked for 15 minutes to see if we had a reaction and drove off at 9:19. We have an appointment for the second dose in 30 days.
Hopefully one step closer to normality.
Hopefully one step closer to normality.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79123
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Covid Vaccination
My partner's mum had it two weeks ago but it looks like they're not going to give the booster 3 weeks later here in the UK or this particular authority as her second injection has been cancelled and she's been told 3 months now..BobHirst wrote: ↑Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:35 pm I've just got back from having my first Covid vaccination. They have scheduled 3,000 vaccinations here today. We had to register on-line and then received an appointment time by email the next day. We had a 9 am appointment and arrived there about 8:45. Had to drive through several checkpoints and then received the vaccine while still sitting in the car. Parked for 15 minutes to see if we had a reaction and drove off at 9:19. We have an appointment for the second dose in 30 days.
Hopefully one step closer to normality.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79123
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Covid Vaccination
We're also being told that even with the vaccine you still have to follow covid rules
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155412
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Covid Vaccination
Lucky man Bob
Doubt I'll get mine until at least March, should be by 3rd week in February going by our governments predicted schedules but I won't hold my breath
Doubt I'll get mine until at least March, should be by 3rd week in February going by our governments predicted schedules but I won't hold my breath
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155412
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Covid Vaccination
Of course we should, unfortunately our thick nation will find that difficult to comprehend.
I won't be ditching my masks or changing my current habits until I know this horrible virus is well & truly suppressed, until then I shall remain extremely cautious!
- BobHirst
- Manager

- Posts: 3454
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Texas
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20763
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Covid Vaccination
My 90 year old folks are scheduled for it tomorrow in Wakey, but the snow is now 3-4 ins thick so it may be cancelled. I think 3 vaccination centres in Barnsley have already been cancelled
-
gessa
Re: Covid Vaccination
So, we are already running out of the vaccine.
A Pfizer Chief said ' I predict a riot'
A Pfizer Chief said ' I predict a riot'
-
gessa
Re: Covid Vaccination
Bono says he is relieved that the test he had confirmed he only has a bad case of Catarrh
In a statement he said.
'Tonight thank god it's phlegm instead of flu'
In a statement he said.
'Tonight thank god it's phlegm instead of flu'
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Covid Vaccination
Outrageous Ges
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
gessa
Re: Covid Vaccination
They are the better ones
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14659
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Covid Vaccination
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155412
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79123
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Covid Vaccination
Shameless grab at the funniest poster title
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6766
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
-
gessa
-
Velotrax
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155412
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
gessa
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155412
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white