A very big well done Smudge, and congratulations to Gandalf and BB on your profit status too I think I may have to either arrange an overdraft facility or give up the Saturday NAP comp before I go in to the red
Tomorrow is the last daily NAP before Cheltenham. As usual, we will be running our annual comp for the greatest horse racing spectacle in the world. Let me know if we are all up for it. I have PM'd last years winner, Gurj, to see if he is going to defend his crown.
The rules are as follows:
Rule 1: Each player starts with a £600 virtual pot.
Rule 2: If anyone loses all their initial pot they can only bet £50 per day until back in credit.
Rule 3: All races at the meeting have to have at least 1 selection.
Rule 4: Minimum bet £2.50 e/w or £5 win.
Rule 5: No Penalties for being unable to bet.
Rule 6: Any gains / losses incurred in this festival meeting are not carried forward to the next one.
Rule 7: Any gains / losses do not affect the regular Saturday competition standings.
Rule 8: All prices are Starting Prices (SP) as quoted in the Racing Post. Place odds are based on 1/4 SP.