Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Byebyegeegee
- First Team

- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:14 pm
- Location: God’s own county (north)
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Barnsley - good on ‘em!
-
Leeds1000
- Manager

- Posts: 4157
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm
- Haighy
- First Team

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 am
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
I'm not too bothered.
But I've gone for Brentford simply because of Pontus. I loved him at Leeds and he loved his time here. Still likes Leeds too...
MOT
But I've gone for Brentford simply because of Pontus. I loved him at Leeds and he loved his time here. Still likes Leeds too...
MOT
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
I liked Pontus too - thought he was a great loss but MB didn't agree - look where it got us.
Barnsley I guess, my cousin's favourite so I'll root for them.
Barnsley I guess, my cousin's favourite so I'll root for them.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Barnsley, as they're from t'North
Also, so that the genius that is Hecky can claim that he laid the foundations for us and Barnsley getting to the promised land
Also, so that the genius that is Hecky can claim that he laid the foundations for us and Barnsley getting to the promised land
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Bournemouth, in the hope that the new large ground that is in the planning will get built, and I can get to see a game locally
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18301
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
We can donate some crowdies to help them out
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
know that
I know that
All the Southampton fans near here know that
EVen Woody knows it
but they have to move their ground, so have planned for a large stadium... (maybe so that Cliff Richard can play it, and they can fill it with all the wrinklies that live down there....)
'64 is your brother younger or older than you??
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155185
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Are you actually a Bournemouth fan H?hector wrote:
Bournemouth, in the hope that the new large ground that is in the planning will get built, and I can get to see a game locally
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Wash your mouth out Norm....
no, nein, nicht, non,
we just get all the reports and news about them and Southampton on the local radio, and as I always seem to be in the kitchen at news and sports times, I hear what is happening....
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
No need to be shy mate ... you were seen buying Bournemouth FC underwear...
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Just a passing thought H - apologies for causing your apoplexy. It's just that you could have been watching Southampton in the EPL for years and yet you're excited about watching Bournemouthhector wrote:
Wash your mouth out Norm....![]()
no, nein, nicht, non,
we just get all the reports and news about them and Southampton on the local radio, and as I always seem to be in the kitchen at news and sports times, I hear what is happening....
Sorry old fruit! If it's any consolation I'm good at getting things wrong, as my lovely wife tells me.
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
sorry mush.... my fault for not explaining myself properly..Norm wrote: ↑Tue May 18, 2021 4:47 am Just a passing thought H - apologies for causing your apoplexy. It's just that you could have been watching Southampton in the EPL for years and yet you're excited about watching Bournemouth![]()
Sorry old fruit! If it's any consolation I'm good at getting things wrong, as my lovely wife tells me.![]()
if Bournmouth get a bigger ground, when Leeds play there, there is more chance of me getting a ticket in the home end (non whatsoever in the away end), so I can watch us play there... St Marys tickets are like gold dust as well, and the people here know I am Leeds so won't get me one to go in with them when we play there....
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- bobcat
- Ballboy

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:19 am
- Location: Pennsylvania -- USA
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Don't want Brentford, their manager triggers my snarling and spitting gene. Barnsley would be the pick of the litter.
Been gone a long while, but back again
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79013
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Hilarious ...but awful playground football.
Swansea for me
Swansea for me
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
Barnsley. Local derby and I have a mate who supports them :-) Can't stand the other 3 to be honest.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
visitingvillan
- Youth Team

- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:24 am
Re: Who do want to see promoted from the championship play-offs?
for me, it'd be a bit boring if the 3 relegated teams come straight back up so I'd prefer any of them outside Bournemouth