Do You Smoke?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- velo
- Manager

- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Do You Smoke?
Just been to a customer who likes to smoke , I was there 2 hours he got through a pack of 20 !
I had to go home, shower and put my clothes in the washer, all my family smoke, but I don't, I hate it
I had to go home, shower and put my clothes in the washer, all my family smoke, but I don't, I hate it
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15055
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: Do You Smoke?
Used to, not for best part of 10 years. Never did it in the house, it's an awful habbit.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79125
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Do You Smoke?
I don't, never even had a cig between my lips, but some close to me do, screws my lungs up tbf...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Re: Do You Smoke?
Nope, couldn't afford to either, stinking smelly disgusting poisonous deathly habit.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79125
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Do You Smoke?
It's better than vaping though...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155415
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Do You Smoke?
Never smoked in my life.
Horrible smelly habit & a sheer waste of hard earned salaries.
Hate it, for me
Horrible smelly habit & a sheer waste of hard earned salaries.
Hate it, for me
- Baldbloke
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 330
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:11 am
Re: Do You Smoke?
Used to, stopped on Dec 1st when the MOD site I work at banned smoking.
Best thing I've done tbh, however I've now turned into a voracious anti smoker who hates the stale tobacco stench on people and in cars etc
Honestly think in 10 or so years hardly anyone will smoke, vape yes, smoke tobacco no
Best thing I've done tbh, however I've now turned into a voracious anti smoker who hates the stale tobacco stench on people and in cars etc
Honestly think in 10 or so years hardly anyone will smoke, vape yes, smoke tobacco no
- velo
- Manager

- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Re: Do You Smoke?
Yet no one has clicked the poll, lol, I hate smoking with a passion, all my family smoke, even my kids....
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: Do You Smoke?
Did for years. Now, I'd have one once in a blue moon, if I'm at the pub...which is once in a blue moon. I run a lot, so like anything, cigs, chips, burgers, fry ups, recreational drugs...all take a backseat.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41756
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Do You Smoke?
Used to.
Stopped after 15 or so years December 2020
Stopped after 15 or so years December 2020
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20765
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Do You Smoke?
Used to love a Havana cigar with a glass or two of Cabernet Sauvignon, just once a week and usually one on Boxing day
Never inhaled though.
Never inhaled though.
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14660
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Do You Smoke?
Started aged 11 at boarding school
stopped 11 years ago
stopped 11 years ago
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155415
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- velo
- Manager

- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Re: Do You Smoke?
Yes mate, I forgot to refresh...school boy error
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
- velo
- Manager

- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Re: Do You Smoke?
Each to their own, my cousin, she liked a cigar, unfortuanately she was a working girl, found dead at the carpark top of Surprise View, with one stuffed in her back door !
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
Re: Do You Smoke?
I have clicked yes
I accidentally posted no
I accidentally posted no
- Tyzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4219
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: Do You Smoke?
Can you remember when you could smoke on a flight ?
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14660
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Do You Smoke?
Sure can....
And just after it was banned, it you asked the stewards or stewardess' nicely, and the captain or one of the pilots smoked... You could get a visit to the cockpit and have a couple of ciggies up there......
Obviously before some numpties decided to knock down a couple of buildings.... with big lumps of metal....
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time