Post A Photo You’ve Taken

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
BobHirst
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by BobHirst »

IMG-20220530-WA0000.jpg
Taken out of my window this morning.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

BobHirst wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 6:56 pm IMG-20220530-WA0000.jpg

Taken out of my window this morning.
Your house has how many floors?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Kennyb41 »

You reside on Rikers Island ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18295
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

VoiceofaLurker wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 12:19 pm Going through stuff at my Mom's house who passed away on Saturday I came across this, no signature on
Revie, Jones, Bates or Madeley.
leeds.jpg
Sorry to hear of your loss VOAL. Condolences
User avatar
BobHirst
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by BobHirst »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 7:00 pm Your house has how many floors?
Well I had just been cruising at 30,000 feet
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

BobHirst wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 8:03 pm Well I had just been cruising at 30,000 feet
Well, Captain Bob it is then.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by mentalcase »

20220531_155641.jpg
Attachments
20220531_154924.jpg
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Tue May 31, 2022 5:19 pm 20220531_155641.jpg
Oh, two loveable cuties.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18295
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

LUFC_BOS wrote: ↑Sat May 28, 2022 3:58 am 20220527_235420.jpg
At White Mountains New Hampshire. Weekend away with the better half
MOT
Looks cracking, BOS 👍
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Tue May 31, 2022 5:19 pm 20220531_155641.jpg
[/quote

Not sure why but this brought a tear to my eye. Well I do I suppose. Reminds me that when our boy was at the sitters there were fireworks and their dog sat with ours to comfort him. That’s what this reminds me of.
Lovely pic MC
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18295
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Agios Nikolaos
CF20E6E9-2843-4711-9A58-3B2BA7EB6B48.jpeg
F4EA8411-EA05-4D88-A0BD-D184F75A050F.jpeg
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

88B81B24-3F1A-475B-B32B-9ABFE0AA47D5.png

Present from the wife. Fixed to the table that he must of walked round a million times
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

Water trough. Actually a cattle trough. No cows allowed though. I’d make a joke about the Mrs but I’m far too grown up for that :)

100656ED-A467-4B84-9950-A86544AE16F4.jpeg
Last edited by Jaydog on Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:23 pm 88B81B24-3F1A-475B-B32B-9ABFE0AA47D5.png


Present from the wife. Fixed to the table that he must of walked round a million times
A lovely tribute to your best friend, Jay.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:30 pm A lovely tribute to your best friend, Jay.
Thanks Leon. That really got me this morning. I opened 2 lovely framed photos of him from my daughter and then the wife finished me off with the plate. Happy tears :cry:
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
BobHirst
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by BobHirst »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:29 pm Agios Nikolaos

CF20E6E9-2843-4711-9A58-3B2BA7EB6B48.jpeg

F4EA8411-EA05-4D88-A0BD-D184F75A050F.jpeg
It looks like we're in the same part of the world.
IMG-20220601-WA0001.jpg
Megara, Greece.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:34 pm Thanks Leon. That really got me this morning. I opened 2 lovely framed photos of him from my daughter and then the wife finished me off with the plate. Happy tears :cry:
Aiways an emotional time, mate
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by mentalcase »

20220602_173744.jpg
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18295
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

BobHirst wrote: ↑Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:45 pm It looks like we're in the same part of the world.

Megara, Greece.
Looks like it Bob. Enjoy 🇬🇷👍
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by hector »

This is the same young fella I posted up 2 weeks ago.................

IMG_20220603_100751.jpg
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
Post Reply