Leeds1000 wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:25 pm
Cracking start to the gig Mtc that's what you call passion. You certainly got your money's worth. He's got a great voice Kelly, i really wish he would do a solo covers album there is some great songs for him to try. I love his stripped back stuff more these days. The extravagance would only work in Wales but what a show and a great way to spend time with your daughter on the fathers day weekend. And lets not forget he gave Rooney a Leeds Shirt after or before? i think he sung at Rooney's wedding.... Priceless.
Wasn't sure last night was on the BBC wider than being on BBC Wales...........not everything crosses the bridge !
I saw Kelly at St.David's Hall, Cardiff back in June 2019 on his 'Don't Let The Devil Take Another Day' tour, 1000. He was excellent and I'd defo recommend a listen of the 2020 album from that tour - I think you'd like it
Leeds1000 wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:25 pm
Cracking start to the gig Mtc that's what you call passion. You certainly got your money's worth. He's got a great voice Kelly, i really wish he would do a solo covers album there is some great songs for him to try. I love his stripped back stuff more these days. The extravagance would only work in Wales but what a show and a great way to spend time with your daughter on the fathers day weekend. And lets not forget he gave Rooney a Leeds Shirt after or before? i think he sung at Rooney's wedding.... Priceless.
hector wrote: ↑Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:59 pm
This is miladdo now..
He loves laying on his back and having his belly rubbed.. (who doesn't??)
IMG_20220619_190455.jpgIMG_20220619_190357.jpg
Oh....my....giddy aunt! I WANT him
He is so gorgeous hector.....and to think we've seen him grow from new baby into this beautiful little boy. Isn't it wonderful (Okay big softie auntie Swannie ).....
Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:31 pm
Wasn't sure last night was on the BBC wider than being on BBC Wales...........not everything crosses the bridge !
I saw Kelly at St.David's Hall, Cardiff back in June 2019 on his 'Don't Let The Devil Take Another Day' tour, 1000. He was excellent and I'd defo recommend a listen of the 2020 album from that tour - I think you'd like it
How time flies bye. The last album i bought by the Phonics was Graffiti on the Train and i thought it was only a few years ago not nearly 10 years ago. I saw them live at the King George Hall Blackburn in 2008. Its a small venue and Kelly knocked it out of the park. I will have a listen to that album mtc when i get chance.
Rooney didn't know whether to thank Kelly or not for the shirt.
Top of Snowdon on a lucky clear day. We walked the Pyg track on the left of the picture which was surprisingly moderate, a bit steep at the beginning and at the end.
Leeds1000 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:30 pm
Top of Snowdon on a lucky clear day. We walked the Pyg track on the left of the picture which was surprisingly moderate, a bit steep at the beginning and at the end.