There is nothing to like about it, dealing exclusively with Man City means we were denied the whole open market bidding to drive the price up.Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:56 pm They also confirm the rumours that Kalvin insisted the only club he would join is Manchester City and rejected other clubs.
I really don't like this sorry
Out of perceived loyalty to the club he has allowed Man City to dictate terms to us.
I fully believe we have been offered more money than City did but KP wouldn't take it.
Don't like this at all.
It's an insult to Leeds fans to think we'd be so stupid as to accept a "I'm leaving for the club I want to go to and I'll make shed loads of money...out of loyalty to you".
I hope Cooper puts him into the stand with the first tackle next time we meet City





