Luís Sinisterra

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
AylingFlop
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 9:34 am
Location: West Sussex

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by AylingFlop »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:24 pm Sounds like a fab signing but you cannot judge him on a few YouTube clips. If he is half as good as every news siote on Newsnow says he is, he will be a brilliant signing. I must admit: I am excited by this. Could me marquee :tup:

IMO Ketelaere will not come (he is not interested form what I have read). He will also cost too much. I am also not too excited by Tyler Adams. I would take Mo Camara rather than Adams (just my opinions). We need a LB and a Striker...
I agree with you about LB & striker. I’m concerned there’s been no rumours regarding LB at all & IMO Firpo is never going to be good enough. Definitely need a Bamford back up, hopefully he’ll spend more time on the pitch, but plantar fasciitis is nasty. I’m sure they’ve sorted out orthotic insoles, but I’d still be concerned about what happens when he does miss games.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by mentalcase »

Rover wrote: ↑Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:30 pm Dan James is as quick as lightning!
But one dimentional, hardly scores, hardly creates, basically, a one trick pony.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Rook wrote: ↑Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:12 pm He's a bloody goal machine. Really hope we sign this fella.


Looks fantastic according to those clips. Makes me wonder how we're getting him and not someone bigger?
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

AylingFlop wrote: ↑Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:16 pm I agree with you about LB & striker. I’m concerned there’s been no rumours regarding LB at all & IMO Firpo is never going to be good enough. Definitely need a Bamford back up, hopefully he’ll spend more time on the pitch, but plantar fasciitis is nasty. I’m sure they’ve sorted out orthotic insoles, but I’d still be concerned about what happens when he does miss games.
It's on a different thread. Hjelde said Marsch told him he's not signing another LB. Agree or disagree, that seems to be the case. Fripo, Hjelde, Strujik, Dallas, and possibly Davis.

Striker makes you wonder. Is Marsch happy with Bamford, Gelhardt, Rodrigo, Roberts? Personally I'd like to see another young talent signed up front.
Last edited by andrewjohnsmith on Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Cjay wrote: ↑Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:58 pm Welcome to the forum Victor :tup:
Thanks :tup:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Changnoy
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:06 am
Location: Pattaya Thailand

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Changnoy »

Just read that Luis will be signed up for 2 years..🤔😳
That has to be wrong surely....its been an issue with KP & Raph that they only had 2 years left.
Pykie
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:27 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Pykie »

Raph who?

Looks similar to Mane from his Southampton days tbh.
User avatar
Lufcste
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon May 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Lufcste »

UPDATE :!: :!:
Posted only a couple of minutes ago.
Attachments
Screenshot (13).png
ALL LEEDS AREN'T WEEEEEEEE
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155360
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by 1964white »

Screenshot 2022-07-05 14.03.59.png
Screenshot 2022-07-05 14.03.59.png (433.2 KiB) Viewed 2712 times
User avatar
Lufcste
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon May 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Lufcste »

Here We Go :fire: :fire:
Attachments
Screenshot (14).png
ALL LEEDS AREN'T WEEEEEEEE
Gabolt
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:41 pm

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Gabolt »

AylingFlop wrote: ↑Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:16 pm I agree with you about LB & striker. I’m concerned there’s been no rumours regarding LB at all & IMO Firpo is never going to be good enough. Definitely need a Bamford back up, hopefully he’ll spend more time on the pitch, but plantar fasciitis is nasty. I’m sure they’ve sorted out orthotic insoles, but I’d still be concerned about what happens when he does miss games.
It was a full tear which is the best possible outcome. Plantar fasciitis is painful as hell and will just linger until the fascia tears away. If it doesn’t clear up straight away, as Bamfords didn’t, you just have to play in pain and hope it tears completely. Once he completes the rehab on it he will feel like he did pre-injury, well this injury anyway.
AylingFlop
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 9:34 am
Location: West Sussex

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by AylingFlop »

Gabolt wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:44 am It was a full tear which is the best possible outcome. Plantar fasciitis is painful as hell and will just linger until the fascia tears away. If it doesn’t clear up straight away, as Bamfords didn’t, you just have to play in pain and hope it tears completely. Once he completes the rehab on it he will feel like he did pre-injury, well this injury anyway.
:tup:
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3891
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Wow - this lad has fast feet. An upgrade on Harrison I would guess.
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Kennyb41 »

Lovin all the newcomers 64, you'll be wetting yourself yes?

I am starting to feel a bit more optimistic now 64 with all the incoming if true.

Know fck all about any of them though, if we play hardball with Raph and tell him to get on with it we're looking in better stead.

All down to the manager now and his penis.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Kennyb41 »

He looks a tad better than Sacko, maybe the clown has visited Specsavers.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Rook
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1513
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:02 pm

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Rook »

I'm praying on the hour, every hour that we sign this guy.

Please let it be announced today. :ok:
I smell blood and an era of prominent mad men - W.H. Auden
User avatar
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by BGwhite »

This Siniesta guy looks a great prospect, never thought we'd get him.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
Lufcste
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon May 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Lufcste »

ALL LEEDS AREN'T WEEEEEEEE
User avatar
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2384
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:29 pm
Location: Santa Monica, USA

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Lumiukko »

This is the exciting transfer of the summer for us. Reading through the responses to Fabrizio's tweet early this morning and many a fan from other clubs say that this is an excellent signing and shows intent from us when placed alongside the rest of the business. I know I shouldn't get excited and fall in the trap to only end up with major disappointment, but I am actually starting to like the look of our transfer business.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Luís Sinisterra - Rumour

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:00 am He looks a tad better than Sacko
I'm better than Sacko and I'm 57 and 3 stone overweight...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
Post Reply