Leeds United 1-1 FT. Crystal Palace Match Thread - Good Bad or Ugly???

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Post Reply
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155098
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds United 1-1 FT. Crystal Palace Match Thread - Good Bad or Ugly???

Post by 1964white »

Changnoy wrote: ↑Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:11 am I believe fans who invest so much in the team..whether via cash or just emotion..are entitled to express their opinions Andrew....i was just pointing out how different those opinions can be. If the those 3 Wise Men did listen to fans....we wouldnt buy anyone 🤔😁🤣

My only real concern after watching these pre-season games..is the way the many changes seem to disrupt the team in a negative way. Now we know multiple subs is what happens in friendlies..and this wouldnt be the norm in league games in previous seasons..but this season will see 5 subs being allowed..which worries me as to the strength of our bench which no doubt will have many players who imo were pretty average last season.
Hopefully JM wont feel the need for mass changes unless injuries occur..we want our best side to remain on pitch as long as possible. 🙏
I'm hoping we rarely use the five subs rule.

I've seen us in the past making three changes many times which totally disrupts our rhythm & control of a game.
Nord VPN
Stream games in safety! Get NordVPN with up to 75% off + 3 months free
Get NordVPN →
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155098
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds United 1-1 FT. Crystal Palace Match Thread - Good Bad or Ugly???

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:33 am Yeah I admit it. I said all those things. I’m prone to changing my mind. No I’m not. Yes I am.
:rol: :rol: :rol: :rol:
Nord VPN
Stream games in safety! Get NordVPN with up to 75% off + 3 months free
Get NordVPN →
Post Reply