FPL Competition - 2025/26

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Post Reply
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:01 pm I've changed my team about 74 times
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Once for me.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:01 pm I've changed my team about 74 times
The Tinkerman :)
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78993
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FPL Competition

Post by The Subhuman »

Ramsdale

Cucurella
Coady
Cresswell

Son
Salah
Erikson
Rodrigo
Aaronson

Kane
Nketiah

My starting 11
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Rabid Mongoose
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:36 am

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Rabid Mongoose »

Joined once more - Marsch Of T'Penguins
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: ↑Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:41 pm Ramsdale

Cucurella
Coady
Cresswell

Son
Salah
Erikson
Rodrigo
Aaronson

Kane
Nketiah

My starting 11
Four of those players in my team.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

26 minutes left to pick or change your team folks 8-)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

Happy with my start, hope it continues over the weekend.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:10 am Happy with my start, hope it continues over the weekend.
My players are yet to start, though I did have Saka on the bench. High hopes Leon 8-)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:37 am My players are yet to start, though I did have Saka on the bench. High hopes Leon 8-)
Arsenal were a good bet last night, the question is will they cave in as they generally do?

I think they have a bit more bottle this season, with some quality established PL signings & the French fella at the back to blend in with their youth.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:48 am Arsenal were a good bet last night, the question is will they cave in as they generally do?

I think they have a bit more bottle this season, with some quality established PL signing to blend in with their youth.
Time will tell Leon, I'm still not convinced by Arteta :duno:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

Put Haaland as captain and he's rescuing my team :ok:
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FPL Competition

Post by Cjay »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:03 pm Put Haaland as captain and he's rescuing my team :ok:
Mine to :)

But annoyed as I was stuck between Martinelli and Harvey Barnes.

I went for Barnes (didn't know he was injured).

And Martinelli got 8 points which probably would have put me near the top :x
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:03 pm Put Haaland as captain and he's rescuing my team :ok:
I dropped Haaland out of my initial team as I couldn't afford him, it has cost me in the end.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

Last chance to get a transfer in before first KO 😉
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:47 am Last chance to get a transfer in before first KO 😉
Reluctant to change my team, although I probably should, mate
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:09 am Reluctant to change my team, although I probably should, mate
I watched Kagey's latest blog and he's used his first wildcard chip already :?

I'm leaving well alone mate
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:09 am I watched Kagey's latest blog and he's used his first wildcard chip already :?

I'm leaving well alone mate
Wow :shock:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

I've got none of the Villa or Everton players in the upcoming match.

Wouldn't want a wolf in my team neither.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FPL Competition

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:20 am I've got none of the Villa or Everton players in the upcoming match.

Wouldn't want a wolf in my team neither.
I've got Matty Cash in there, he got a lot of points last season.

Seems to be trouble at t'mill at Villa, with Gerrard dropping Watkins and Mings last weekend :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FPL Competition

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:28 am I've got Matty Cash in there, he got a lot of points last season.

Seems to be trouble at t'mill at Villa, with Gerrard dropping Watkins and Mings last weekend :)
Both back today.

Dirty McGinn their new captain.
Post Reply