Jesse Marsch

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Jesse Marsch- Faith restored?

Post by Sara »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:17 am Nah not just the Cardiff game, there were signs in that game, but mainly the Villa one, it's nothing write home abart at present and could easily be a flash in the pan.

We'll find out Saturday.
Can't concede 2 goals a game. That's baked in to his system... it's not going to suddenly change.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

SaraM wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:23 am Can't concede 2 goals a game. That's baked in to his system... it's not going to suddenly change.
True.

Consider me brought back down to earth.

There are some signs of life on the attacking front, but you're right, we will concede, and it's yet to be seen if other teams will easily find a way to nullify us once more, it isn't hard.

It's a chaotic style of 'playing ' (is that the right word?)

Can i decide after Brentford please ;-) and if i'm non the wiser (which is most likely) can i please wait for the next one and so on.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:26 am True.

Consider me brought back down to earth.

There are some signs of life on the attacking front, but you're right, we will concede, and it's yet to be seen if other teams will easily find a way to nullify us once more, it isn't hard.

It's a chaotic style of 'playing ' (is that the right word?)

Can i decide after Brentford please ;-) and if i'm non the wiser (which is most likely) can i please wait for the next one and so on.
Just make your mind up before it's too late!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Definitely offside, a player close and in the direct line of vision of the keeper is interfering with play, the replay angles not great as they're not in a line with the "goalscorer" interfering player and the keeper, so we in effect get a looking around the corner angle. Then it affects what Meslier has to do, he now simply save the ball he has to put it out of reach of the striker.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Please please tell me this is a photoshop and isn't plastered somewhere at Elland Road . . . . .
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

SaraM wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:23 am Can't concede 2 goals a game. That's baked in to his system... it's not going to suddenly change.
Two clean sheets in our last four league matches. Not a goal conceded when Max Worber is on the pitch. I would call that fairly sudden. Yet to be seen if it's sustainable....
Football/Futbol/Soccer
Karsmakers
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Karsmakers »

Brentford, unbeaten in the league since October, did not deserve a fourth straight top-flight win for the first time since 1939, but head coach Thomas Frank was delighted with his side’s point.

Frank said: “I think I need to give credit to Leeds. I said before the game that Leeds have a very good team.

“I think Jesse and his staff are doing a very good job. They play with great intensity and very front-footed, so you need to handle that pressure.”
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

Thomas Frank wouldnt go down well if he was a member on this site. Imagine being so positive of Leeds, Shame on him :)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

SaraM wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:02 am Just make your mind up before it's too late!
Another game where i still don't have a clue, i don't want this shite next season, but changing now ? I'm swaying towards yes and that road of yours.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

BlackHillsPaul wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:21 pm Two clean sheets in our last four league matches. Not a goal conceded when Max Worber is on the pitch. I would call that fairly sudden. Yet to be seen if it's sustainable....
He's tightened up at the back, but the penis is now limp.

;@)
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:53 pm He's tightened up at the back, but the penis is now limp.
We played with almost none of the width we have seen recently. Today it was players bumping into one another....
Football/Futbol/Soccer
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Point worse off that at the same stage this season...
velo
Manager
Manager

Post by velo »

Some of us that support the team, have never lost faith in Jesse, its time peeps stopped looking back in the past with blinkers on their rose tintered glasses, their obsession is a tad creepy to say the least
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

velo wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:32 pm Some of us that support the team, have never lost faith in Jesse, its time peeps stopped looking back in the past with blinkers on their rose tintered glasses, their obsession is a tad creepy to say the least

Those who are worried are very much looking at the present and realising what a precarious position we are in
velo
Manager
Manager

Post by velo »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:34 pm Those who are worried are very much looking at the present and realising what a precarious position we are in
So am I, but I'm not harking on about our previous manager

YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

velo wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:37 pm So am I, but I'm not harking on about our previous manager

But that's what people do isn't it? Compare to what came before.
velo
Manager
Manager

Post by velo »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:40 pm But that's what people do isn't it? Compare to what came before.
I must be different, I don't drool over past managers

YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

velo wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:41 pm I must be different, I don't drool over past managers

You dont look fondly on Revie, Wilkinson or Grayson?
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

He’s a curates egg. I’m back & for like a….
Where’s Liggy when you need him. Liggy what’s Marsch like. Give me an analogy. I mean even Kenny can’t make up his effing mind
velo
Manager
Manager

Post by velo »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:47 pm You dont look fondly on Revie, Wilkinson or Grayson?
Of course, but I don't harp on about them, I wouldn't include Grayson tbh, but you omitted O leary