Match tickets

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Delbert
Ballboy
Ballboy

Match tickets

Post by Delbert »

Hi,
This must have been covered before, but last two home games no luck with tickets, once I get through it say Not Available.
Is this the norm
Cheers
mentalcase

Re: Match tickets

Post by mentalcase »

Pretty much yea, I've been unlucky online, I had a wolves ticket in my basket, but something went wrong, either my browser, or LU side of things.
As it stands, I got a ticket from my mate who went on holiday, also through friends I've managed to get one for Chelsea and Everton, mustn't grumble.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Prisoner37
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Prisoner37 »

I got a ticket through the ballot for Wolves as I couldn't get online for that Phase 2.

For Chelsea Phase 2 both me and my son got though to purchase but everytime we clicked on an available seat it said 'allocation sold out for that period'. All very flustrating.

I tried booking a seat for about 20 minutes then out of desperation I clicked the 'let us chose a seat for you' button and was then given a seat in Upper East Wing. Just happens to be the most expensive seat I've bought with the worst view!

My son just gave up trying.

Then today when applying for an Everton ticket I was nearer the front of the queue than for Chelsea but didn't get through to purchase. So who knows what the chuff is going on with the system?
lufc93
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by lufc93 »

Today was my first attempt at the system as the other days I've been away for work and other commitments - but managed to get one for the Everton game no problem. I'll try the same technique I used this time and see if it was a coincidence and not a fluke and report back.

It might help that I was only trying to buy one ticket, next time I'll be going for two together so that might be a different story...
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Managed to get a couple of tickets for the Hull game today 🥂🍾
Keeping The Faith
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:45 pm Managed to get a couple of tickets for the Hull game today 🥂🍾
:tup: nice one cussie
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

mentalcase wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:08 pm :tup: nice one cussie
Cheers Mental, was 5762 in the online queue but luckily I got through on the phone after 146 calls 🫣
Keeping The Faith
Johnthewhite
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Johnthewhite »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:45 pm Managed to get a couple of tickets for the Hull game today 🥂🍾
Well done, and congratulations, which part of the ground did you get ?
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Nice one mate, give us a wave in the North Stand 👍👍👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Johnthewhite wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:56 pm Well done, and congratulations, which part of the ground did you get ?
West Stand upper, decent enough seats. The flights have nearly doubled since I last looked 🤬
Keeping The Faith
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:57 pm Nice one mate, give us a wave in the North Stand 👍👍👍
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Keeping The Faith
Johnthewhite
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Johnthewhite »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:26 pm West Stand upper, decent enough seats. The flights have nearly doubled since I last looked 🤬
I bet :evil:
We will give you a wave from the East Stand Lower :wave: :wave:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:26 pm West Stand upper, decent enough seats. The flights have nearly doubled since I last looked 🤬
Well done Cussie.

An expensive trip for you, are staying in accomodation for the night or weekend?
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

West stand :mfpa:
I'm sure you'll enjoy it though :tup:
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

mentalcase wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:40 pm West stand :mfpa:
I'm sure you'll enjoy it though :tup:
When my legs start to go, and I can’t stand throughout the game any longer, I’m intending to get into the North West corner.

Brilliant view there.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Barlow Boy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:05 pm When my legs start to go, and I can’t stand throughout the game any longer, I’m intending to get into the North West corner.

Brilliant view there.
As long as your'e not sstuck behind that old commentary box.
If we get promoted, lets see if the owners back themselves and start updating the old shithole of a ground.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

mentalcase wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:27 pm As long as your'e not sstuck behind that old commentary box.
If we get promoted, lets see if the owners back themselves and start updating the old shithole of a ground.
Sky called it a “magnificent old stadium” during the Millwall game.
Ipswich won’t fade. As predicted.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:27 pm As long as your'e not sstuck behind that old commentary box.
Stood in two inches of rainwater due to a leaky roof at the Millwall game for the umpteenth time this season.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:35 pm Well done Cussie.

An expensive trip for you, are staying in accomodation for the night or weekend?
1 night Leon, first flight on the Monday morning then home on Tuesday afternoon. I’ve said it before but having to wait until the lovely people at Sky decide if they’re televising the match then trying to get tickets means the flights and hotels double their prices. The Mrs said she would get it for my birthday so helps a bit.
Keeping The Faith
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Jaydog wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:33 pm Sky called it a “magnificent old stadium” during the Millwall game.
Yea, take the atmosphere away and you've got a delapidated old s**t hole.
Infact, it's exactly that with the atmosphere, just better experience cause of the noise.
I was in the newest stand on Sunday, ESU, they simply can't cater for the amount od people.
The whole ground is an embarrassment now.