The King/Kate

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

The King/Kate

Post by Cjay »

Royal Doctors are concerned for the 96 year olds health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision.

Positive thoughts for Liz.

Know some don't like the Royals but she is still a poorly old lady with Kids, Grandkids and Great- Grandkids.
Last edited by Cjay on Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Tighthead
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: The Queen.

Post by Tighthead »

Wish her the best but having seen the recent photos in may be the start of the end game. I will be extremely sadden by her passing.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Cracking lady is Liz. What an innings.
But who’s next. Chaz should pass it on to Willy I think
Tighthead
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Tighthead »

Jaydog wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:38 pm Cracking lady is Liz. What an innings.
I think that would be a great idea, not sure Charles would.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

No football this weekend if she pops her clogs?
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

As I posted on the General Chat topic, the seriousness of the latest reports doesn't sound good for Her Majesty, hope health improves & she isn't suffering too much.
Tighthead
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Tighthead »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:41 pm No football this weekend if she pops her clogs?
Not sure, they may be a period of official mourning when she gets laid out in state. I am sure there will be people who will want to pay their respects.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:38 pm Cracking lady is Liz. What an innings.
Jill & I think so too, Jay

Having William (Aston Villa fan) as king would be great for the future, his Mrs, Katherine is a lovely lady.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:50 pm Jill & I think so too, Jay

Having William (Aston Villa fan) as king would be great for the future, his Mrs, Katherine is a lovely lady.
They are more in keeping with the old values of the Royal Family. Not a fan of the rest of them. And where’s that useless idiot Arry
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:25 pm Know some don't like the Royals but she is still a poorly old lady with Kids, Grandkids and Great- Grandkids.
Indeed Cjay, The Queen & her family deserves the utmost respect.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

1964white wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:45 pm As I posted on the General Chat topic, the seriousness of the latest reports doesn't sound good for Her Majesty, hope health improves & she isn't suffering too much.
Suffering ? Has she ever suffered ?

Perhaps overly concerned about her rising gas and leccy bills may have led to all this, poor woman, yeah let's just hope she's warm enough and isn't suffering.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:52 pm They are more in keeping with the old values of the Royal Family. Not a fan of the rest of them. And where’s that useless idiot Arry
Apparently, Arry & his yankee bird have just arrived at Aberdeen airport.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

Having seen the recent photos of her majesty, I've been concerned for her health & hope she improves but bearing in mind her age, I don't hold out much hope.

Our thoughts are with The Queen & her family.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

This is obviously her last day ont planet, she done us proud for all those years, but now let's get rid of all the paedo hangers on etc, summerts gotta change in this modern age. There's too many leeches.

It would definitely work if Charlie give it a miss, but he's been waiting for this gig for ages and i doubt it.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

It will be truly the end of an era when Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II passes and by the looks of things we may be facing that very sad time sooner rather then later.

Thank you ma’am for being such a hard working, conscientious, impressive and steadfast leader throughout my lifetime. I salute you!
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:00 pm Apparently, Arry & his yankee bird have just arrived at Aberdeen airport.
That’s all she needs before departing. That horrible tart turning up. And Meghan of course
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Mrs64 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:05 pm Having seen the recent photos of her majesty, I've been concerned for her health & hope she improves but bearing in mind her age, I don't hold out much hope.

Our thoughts are with The Queen & her family.
Me too Jill, it's really concerning, no way would this have been announced if she wasn't very poorly

Thoughts with The Queen and all her family

(Not the time to slag off Harry, but I hope he's well and truly proud of all the upset and anguish he's caused his aging Gran :x )
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:08 pm This is obviously her last day ont planet, she done us proud for all those years, but now let's get rid of all the paedo hangers on etc, summerts gotta change in this modern age. There's too many leeches.

It would definitely work if Charlie give it a miss, but he's been waiting for this gig for ages and i doubt it.
He’s waited all his life to be King so he’s unlikely to pass as you say. And it’s Queen Consort Camilla 😱
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

Could be real end of an era stuff.

My wife got very excited recently, turns out the English family who owned our house a few decades ago were very friendly with a Spencer family in the UK, and used to bring their kids over here back in the 70s. And one of their kids was a teenager named Diana who went on to marry Prince Charles. So apparently she stayed in our house. This made my wife almost giddy, I can't claim to "get" the significance.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

whiteswan wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:48 pm Me too Jill, it's really concerning, no way would this have been announced if she wasn't very poorly

Thoughts with The Queen and all her family

(Not the time to slag off Harry, but I hope he's well and truly proud of all the upset and anguish he's caused his aging Gran :x )
Him and Meghan are going to Balmoral apparently.

Must be serious unfortunately.

Charles is already there

Personally I wouldn't let Harry through the bloody gates until he ditches that stupid book of his.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom