RIP Twiggster

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
SteveP
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: RIP Twiggster

Post by SteveP »

Sad news. Many years since I posted on here but I still recall the rants about HILS and the immortal line 'Twiggster chinned Jimmy Savile' RIP Twiggs.
andywatson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by andywatson »

Don't post on here anymore, and only just heard the news, but felt like this was the best place to remember him.

RIP Twiggs- never forgotten,
Wise.......well lets just say I TOLD YOU SO
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Very sad news. Twiggster was always good craic on here, remember him as one of the big characters on here when I joined and was very welcoming. Would’ve enjoyed his take on Leeds over the past few years! Sleep easy Twiggs
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
ash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ash »

B@stard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:55 pm TBF, I still have nightmares about the time he refused a multi million pound record deal as he wouldn't let the record label owner bum him on his private yacht.

I'll honest too, I wasn't convinced about his stinky fingers from fingering Thatcher, she always came across as quite hygienic.
Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol:
The original TWAT. The one and only real TWAT.