Become a site contributor for the new season

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

DDB220 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:40 pm That is why I don’t want the tag. No one should feel unwittingly obliged to read my bollocks. Although there are definitely a few with more bollocks.

Note I didn’t use the term bigger - Kenny would be onto that pronto - like a negative Bert post.
Much to my annoyance like self flagellation i read most posters bollocks, and believe me, there's a lot.

Admittedly i do skim read most.

Must dash.

:)
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

You see i will look at it like this now : It's £20 squid divided by 3 which equals = £6.66p a year to read Weasels, Sara's and Pauls contributions and it's well worth it if only for Weasel and Sara to get across what I want to say more eloquently :tup:

I think the rest should be paying at least £30 or receive the threat of having my posts blocked out to them. Or ! as some won't be able to wait to point out - They will pay £30 if they can be assured mine will be blanked out :tup:

Now there's a winner for you Adam and you should be inundated from the likes of The Oer - Pay £20 and have Kennyb41 instantly blanked.

No need pal :tup:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:07 pm You see i will look at it like this now : It's £20 squid divided by 3 which equals = £6.66p a year to read Weasels, Sara's and Pauls contributions and it's well worth it if only for Weasel and Sara to get across what I want to say more eloquently :tup:

I think the rest should be paying at least £30 or receive the threat of having my posts blocked out to them. Or ! as some won't be able to wait to point out - They will pay £30 if they can be assured mine will be blanked out :tup:

Now there's a winner for you Adam and you should be inundated from the likes of The Oer - Pay £20 and have Kennyb41 instantly blanked.

I think that is the first post where you haven’t mentioned B**t.
Have you turned the corner, or was using your fingers and toes a distraction.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Kennyb41 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:07 pm Now there's a winner for you Adam and you should be inundated from the likes of The Oer - Pay £20 and have Kennyb41 instantly blanked.

Could be a real money spinner that one :$$:
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:07 pm You see i will look at it like this now : It's £20 squid divided by 3 which equals = £6.66p a year to read Weasels, Sara's and Pauls contributions and it's well worth it if only for Weasel and Sara to get across what I want to say more eloquently :tup:

Sorted, and pls keep letting me see Kenny’s posts, great entertainment.

Keeping the faith
Keeping The Faith
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:42 pm Sorted, and pls keep letting me see Kenny’s posts, great entertainment.

Keeping the faith
Don’t praise him ffs

He has made 6 stars of Bert posts in 18 months. The last thing he needs is encouragement.
Last edited by DDB220 on Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

DDB220 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:38 pm I think that is the first post where you haven’t mentioned B**t.
Have you turned the corner, or was using your fingers and toes a distraction.
I will never ever turn my back on Bert.

I am not a turncoat.

It has taken an American playground football maestro, a Spanish blind as the proverbial bat coach/asshole, a janitor, and a ex Trotter defender with dementia to make you ALL realise Bert was fcking unbelievable with the football created with a bunch of spoons, tea and table.

Thankfully we seem to have a Bert imposter and probably a Bert mark IV now trying to get us playing something like 'FOOTBALL' again, but please don't panic as fast this time wilya, as 'football' takes time and will be dependent on quite a few stars aligning.

Do NOT worry your little self this time as i'm watching closely for you (yet again) every move DF makes, up to now, it's satisfactory, but it's v early days.

;@)
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:50 pm I will never ever turn my back on Bert.

I am not a turncoat.

It has taken an American playground football maestro, a Spanish blind as the proverbial bat coach/asshole, a janitor, and a ex Trotter defender with dementia to make you ALL realise Bert was fcking unbelievable with the football created with a bunch of spoons, tea and table.

Thankfully we seem to have a Bert imposter and probably a Bert mark IV now trying to get us playing something like 'FOOTBALL' again, but please don't panic as fast this time wilya, as 'football' takes time and will be dependent on quite a few stars aligning.

Do NOT worry your little self this time as i'm watching closely for you (yet again) every move DF makes, up to now, it's satisfactory, but it's v early days.
I am not so convinced. What made Bielsa’s football exciting was the speed of transition from attack to defence.
Farke does not have the same approach from what I have seen so far.
But early days.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

DDB220 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:48 pm Don’t praise him ffs

He has made 6 stars of Bert posts in 18 months. The last thing he needs is encouragement.
True.

;@)
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Massive thanks to everyone who has signed-up to be a site contributor :angel:

It's a massive step towards covering the site costs for the season :tup:
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:54 am You can pay with a debit card via PayPal. PayPal is the only payment processing service we have though

Can provide bank details by PM for anyone who doesn't like to use PayPal
PM me your bank details YS
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

How much would you expect me to pay, Kenny boy?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

I echo Adam's gratefulness.

Thank you for everyone's generous response.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

I’ve just sent some money across using my wife’s PayPal account, don’t know what you see at your end but her initials are JW.

Hope you’ve received it from her, please don’t send her a receipt, a note of thanks or anything though. She doesn’t know she’s sent it.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in. I know what it takes from previous experience on another forum.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:02 pm I’ve just sent some money across using my wife’s PayPal account, don’t know what you see at your end but her initials are JW.

Hope you’ve received it from her, please don’t send her a receipt, a note of thanks or anything though. She doesn’t know she’s sent it.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in. I know what it takes from previous experience on another forum.
You sneaky devil. ;-)

Thank you, mate :tup:
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:02 pm I’ve just sent some money across using my wife’s PayPal account, don’t know what you see at your end but her initials are JW.

I suggest making a contributor ‘in absentia’ poster ID tag for Mrs Barlow.
This is just envy on my part - my Mrs would soon know I had done something I wasn’t supposed to, according to her I look shifty and naughty in equal measure.
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

1964white wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:27 am I echo Adam's gratefulness.

Thank you for everyone's generous response.
I will be happy to contribute more if it is required, or Adam’s wine cellar starts to look bare.
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

This contributor post reminded me that when Cellino was Chairman there was a fans movement to buy the club. I paid £140 into that, which as I recall was the going rate. Anyone know what happened to that fans group ?
I had an email address that subsequently got compromised on line and NTL closed the server so I could not access historic emails. If they did try to contact me I was incommunicado.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

DDB220 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:47 pm I suggest making a contributor ‘in absentia’ poster ID tag for Mrs Barlow.
This is just envy on my part - my Mrs would soon know I had done something I wasn’t supposed to, according to her I look shifty and naughty in equal measure.
Too late pal, she’s had an e-mail :oops: :oops: :oops:

I’m in the clear though, apparently this forum keeps me quiet and anything that does that she is more than willing to pay for :| :| :|
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:51 am

Become a Site Contributor

We have been the place for Leeds fans to meet and discuss all matters Leeds United for over 16 years but it’s not just about the General Chat, there are plenty of other things on the site. Keep up on the latest Leeds United news via our blog or Twitter. The latest stories appear on the homepage or you can check out our database for statistical information on Leeds United and club history. More to come on this during the season.

Providing this service costs money in terms of hosting, domains and software and time in terms of development and administration work. The site has been funded over the years thanks to generous contributions from our members and more recently from advertising. Unfortunately ad revenues have dropped in recent months whilst costs have risen. We appreciate that not everyone likes the adverts, as such we try to limit the number of them on the site and the inconvenience they cause when browsing the site.

To help support the site in a different way we offer you the opportunity to become a Site Contributor. Contributors will have an ad free experience (provided you are logged in), get a Site Contributor rank on their profile.

Help make Marching on Together the best Leeds United forum on the internet and take out a subscription today!
How many members are registered

Post the bank details and ask for £5, i would expect lots of members would contribute