Leeds vs Cardiff Player Ratings - RESULT.

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Musicman1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Leeds vs Cardiff Player Ratings - TOTAL SCORES SO FAR!

Post by Musicman1965 »

whiteinfrance wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:21 pm The whole point of player ratings (Which happen after every game) is for members to rate each player's performance in that game.

Whether they be good or poor.

I think you're missing the point here
Not really
Musicman1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Leeds vs Cardiff player ratings

Post by Musicman1965 »

whiteinfrance wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:23 pm And facts are plural so it should be look 'them' up not 'it' up
Not really important but thanks for your insights, you missed the full stop after up. :)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Meslier - 6
Ayling - 6
Struijk - 5
Cooper - 7
Hjelde - 4
Gray - 8.5
Ampadu - 9
Summerville - 9
James - 7.5
Sinisterra - 7.5
Gnonto - 8.5

Byram - 7
Cresswell - 7
Poveda - 7.5
Perkins N/A
Gelhardt N/A
Lufc76Cor
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Lufc76Cor »

Meslier - 6 Can't blame him for any of the goals but doesn't appear to command his box (still)
Ayling - 6 I'd have scored him lower for his disappearing acts when defending but he was good going foward
Struijk - 6 Looked nervous at times in possession but overall had a quiet game due to the opposition
Cooper - 6 Captain calamitous but was solid and scored a lovely goal, was really hoping he'd not be a starter by now
Hjelde - 5 Started ok but was badly caught out for the second goal, good in the air
Gray - 8 What a debut form him, oozes confidence and always showing for the ball, could see he tired towards the end as he tried one or two too many tricks that didn't work.
Ampadu - 8 Like Gray was always showing for the ball and loves to get stuck in
Summerville - 8.5 Thought he was brilliant throughout, started so many attacks and is a complete handful
James - 4 I just don't get him, 1st half he was terrible, I could be wrong but I think he gave away possession every single time he had it, improved in the second half but he should never have stayed on that long, was unlucky with one effort but overall it's just more of the same
Sinisterra - 6.5 One of his quieter games but he never stops trying
Gnonto - 7.5 Very unlucky with a couple of efforts and loves to link up with Summerville, hope he stays as those two will form a great partnership

Byram - 7 Made a massive difference when he came on, if he can stay fit and injury free he will be a great signing
Cresswell - 7 Delighted he got on and showed great composure on the ball trying to push us on everytime
Poveda - 7 Should have been on earlier if not starting for James, caused Cardiff problems everytime he attacked , really hope he keep this up
Perkins not on long enough
Gelhard Not on long enough
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Any more ratings?
JoeDenver
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by JoeDenver »

Meslier - 5.5 - “Meh” part of his name is appropriate. Thought he was ball watching a bit on the goals. Looks indecisive and still doesn’t know how to command his box.
Ayling - 6 - agree wasn’t entirely out of position on the first goal, but was part to blame for it as well as the second. Looked pretty good going forward.
Struijk - 5 - I don’t care if he’s a decent ball-playing center half, he loses concentration and is too indecisive and soft to play the position. One I’m praying for a transfer to arrive to take away as I’d rather have someone else in there for him. Charlie was better at RCB than him
Cooper - 7.5 - great goal and playing for the badge
Hjelde - 4 - looked naive and was beaten regularly. No wonder he was subbed. I think he’s a LCB, not a LB
Gray - 8 - solid first outing, but there were still some things to work on, which will no doubt come. Future looks bright.
Ampadu - 8.5 - super solid
Summerville - 9 - my MOTM. Just needs to get a bit better with ball control and not go down so easily.
James - 6.5 - he was unspectacular, IMHO
Sinisterra - 8 - his shot on goal saved a largely off day. He held the ball a bit too long, but still always looked dangerous
Gnonto - 8 - I thought he should come on instead of Sini, but Sini’s late contribution earned him a tie score with Willy

Byram - 7 - our LB going forward (hope he can avoid injury)
Cresswell - 6.5 - solid first outing. Already more no nonsense than Struijk
Poveda - 7 - nice little spark plug. I like his game and he’ll be a solid late game addition on tired legs going forward, IMHO

Gelhart and Perkins - N/A
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
marie67
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by marie67 »

Meslier - 5
Ayling - 6
Struijk - 5
Cooper - 6
Hjelde - 5