Leeds Utd 2-1 Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Post Match Debate

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds Utd v Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Darlow, Gyabi, Gelhardt & Povada Start

Post by The Subhuman »

Coventry out to Wimbledon
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Re: Leeds Utd v Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Darlow, Gyabi, Gelhardt & Povada Start

Post by Orange Box »

Cardiff thru on pens
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Madron
First Team
First Team

Post by Madron »

SG90 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:47 pm Wonder what Geronimo will moan about tonight! :lol:
He got it in early (we were down) but seems to have gone quiet since (surprise surprise.)
Its a sad thing to only see negativity.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Donny Rovers went through. Probably more Leeds fans in Donny than anywhere else but Leeds.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Orange Box wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:58 pm Cardiff thru on pens
Is that your pick?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:58 pm Is that your pick?
Sorry AJ, don’t know what that means. Just reporting a score 🤷‍♂️
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Looks like a good finish from Joffy, but need to see a different angle. Their goal a fluke, defected half hit shot looped up over Darlow and went in off the post.

Nice finish from Struijk too.
geronimo
First Team
First Team
Twitter: none

Post by geronimo »

First win on the board another thirty or so and we'll be home and dry 😆
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Sky highlights. Sinis effort at the end just seems like he was trying too hard. A bit more calm and he scores that
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

geronimo wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:03 pm First win on the board another thirty or so and we'll be home and dry 😆
Another 30 or so cup wins this season would be impressive. This post makes me think you're not actually a Leeds fan.. Manure is it?
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

The Subhuman wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:05 pm Another 30 or so cup wins this season would be impressive. This post makes me think you're not actually a Leeds fan.. Manure is it?
Rumour has it is Everton.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Orange Box wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:06 pm Rumour has it is Everton.
A prem club for sure..
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

The Subhuman wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:09 pm A prem club for sure..
Not for much longer (fingers crossed)
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:58 pm Donny Rovers went through. Probably more Leeds fans in Donny than anywhere else but Leeds.
And York
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Harrogate would be a good draw for the next round. A real fairy tale
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Spurs away. Calling it now!
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

First win in 11 games! 😎
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

SG90 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:13 pm Spurs away. Calling it now!
Geographically seeded. Maybe Spurs North?
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Orange Box wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:15 pm Geographically seeded. Maybe Spurs North?
Makes a change if it's not London for a change!

I'll change to Wolves away.