Joe Rodon

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Joe Rodon

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

Agreed, Sub. While they may be hurting at DB now, Joe clearly hasn't been, and continues not to be, a part of the bigger picture at Tottenham.
In Farke we trust...
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Rumours about that spurs may want to tempt us with swapping Joe for that little s**t gnonto, a sizeable fee plus Joe would suit me.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Joe Rodon - Impressive again!

Post by 1964white »

Rotherham (A)

Good
13 most defensive headers :gold:
13 most decent passes :gold:
5 second most runs :silver:
3 second most interceptions :silver:
3 joint most ball recoveries :gold:
2 tackles
3 second most interceptions :silver:
1 defensive clearance
1 excellent pass
1 block
1 solid defending

Bad
2 poor passes
1 one of seven players responsible for conceding the fiasco goal, missed/weak tackle.

Summary
Phenomenal numbers once again from Joe.

Rodon & Cooper were the most overworked players on the pitch.

Unsure of the notion, that Rodon had a poor game.

Maybe one mistake highlights a different aspect to his game.

7.5/10
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Still a noise coming from down south regarding Joe going back to spurs in January, is this possible, I thought he was here on a season long loan !!!
This is because of their injury list and his obviously well documented good form for us, hopefully Joe realises that spurs didn't want him and we have taken to him and he to us.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:25 pm Still a noise coming from down south regarding Joe going back to spurs in January, is this possible, I thought he was here on a season long loan !!!
This is because of their injury list and his obviously well documented good form for us, hopefully Joe realises that spurs didn't want him and we have taken to him and he to us.
I believe Rodon & our other ten players are out on a loan contract until next summer.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Had a 99% pass accuracy . . .never seen that before.

Goal saving challenge as well.

By far the more solid of the cbs.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:12 pm Had a 99% pass accuracy . . .never seen that before.

God knows how we'll manage, should Joe is unavailable.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

1964white wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:46 pm God knows how we'll manage, should Joe is unavailable.
I heard today, and it wasn't from the woman at the delicatessen either, that CC has been having family issues, hence why he wasn't even on t' bench t' other week.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Cjay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:12 pm Had a 99% pass accuracy . . .never seen that before.

Wonder if Struyjk is just getting used to his body after the hernia ops. Might have just affected him slightly in things like his natural running style which can then also affect timing of tackles and passes. This then can be playing on his mind and affecting his focus. Would expect Struyjk to be back to his best soon and the partnership to be strong again.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

mentalcase wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:06 pm I heard today, and it wasn't from the woman at the delicatessen either, that CC has been having family issues, hence why he wasn't even on t' bench t' other week.
That would explain a few things.

We forget sometimes, at the end of the day, they are just normal human beings with the same problems as everyone else.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
1964white

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:06 pm I heard today, and it wasn't from the woman at the delicatessen either, that CC has been having family issues, hence why he wasn't even on t' bench t' other week.
I also heard Charlie was having family problems several weeks ago.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Joe doesn't get the recognition he should receive on here, you only have to look at our MOTM polls which gives the impression he is our 4th best defender which, is total utter nonsense :shock:

When it comes to the nitty-gritty defensive work, Joe is your man.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

1964white wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:28 am I also heard Charlie was having family problems several weeks ago.
I hope he's ok. Somewhat good news then, that he's not being frozen out.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

1964white wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:36 am Joe doesn't get the recognition he should receive on here, you only have to look at our MOTM polls which gives the impression he is our 4th best defender which, is total utter nonsense :shock:

When it comes to the nitty-gritty defensive work, Joe is your man.
He does from me pal 👍 Thought he was excellent against Swansea
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SG90 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:42 am He does from me pal 👍 Thought he was excellent against Swansea
Glad to hear it :tup:

I dread the thought of him missing a game, because you'd soon see a difference with any other CB combination without him, the others are not at the same level imo!
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

If the polls are having him as the 4th best defender then i think they need looking at, i mean the polls need looking at, not the people voting in them.

Come to think of it, maybe the people who are voting do need looking at. :)
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

GreennWhite wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:36 pm If the polls are having him as the 4th best defender then i think they need looking at, i mean the polls need looking at, not the people voting in them.

Come to think of it, maybe the people who are voting do need looking at. :)
I've been looked at, results were damning, I'm still allowed out though all the same.
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

mentalcase wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:45 pm I've been looked at, results were damning, I'm still allowed out though all the same.
Whoever let you out might come to regret that decision :lol: :lol:
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

GreennWhite wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:03 pm Whoever let you out might come to regret that decision :lol: :lol:
:tup:
Unsupervised as well :shhh:
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

Source: https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1731619 ... eds-united
In Farke we trust...