Paddock

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Poccur
Ballboy
Ballboy

Paddock

Post by Poccur »

So, as a remote Leeds fan, am in Virginia, USA, try to get over a few times a year....As you can imagine, I have to take the tickets I can get vs the tickets I might want...scored some tickets in the Paddock...Looks like the view is level with the goal end, should be good for corners...
How is it for noise? We like to sing and shout a bit...is it loud? Got in North Stand last time and loved it ....
Thanks
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Paddock

Post by Ratscoot »

Poccur wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:29 am So, as a remote Leeds fan, am in Virginia, USA, try to get over a few times a year....As you can imagine, I have to take the tickets I can get vs the tickets I might want...scored some tickets in the Paddock...Looks like the view is level with the goal end, should be good for corners...
How is it for noise? We like to sing and shout a bit...is it loud? Got in North Stand last time and loved it ....
Thanks
Welcome Poccur, which game have you got tickets for? Whichever game hope you enjoy it, and doesn't matter which part of the ground you are in, its always noisy, have a good one.
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Poccur
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: Paddock

Post by Poccur »

Hi Ratscoot..
Got the Preston North End game...first time we came we were in hospitality (Bremner suite) and we were the loudest idiots in there...so proud to see my wife flipping of the Crystal Palace fans to our right...next time was East hospitality (Centenary) and was better, next time was North stand and they were buzzing, it was great...this time in the Paddock....