The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 9th April) Summerville caught up in £45m transfer merry go-round

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
PhoenixUnited
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 9th April) Summerville caught up in £45m transfer merry go-round

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Kennyb41 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:27 am I'd sell him for that in a heartbeat, less even.

And go get Clarke back, cheap and more potential, albeit both are unproven at a higher level yet.

But £45m v £4m is a complete no brainer to me.
They let you out Kenny? :)
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 9th April) Summerville caught up in £45m transfer merry go-round

Post by 1964white »

Scoobychief wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am If we fail to go up this season it won't just be summerville out through the doors at least 4 or 5 will be on their way too
We'll acquire good money for our outgoings, to re-invest & build a decent squad for next season, if need be!
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

The Subhuman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:36 am First kit - All white
Second kit - All white, blue socks
Third kit- All White, gold socks
Back in black-and-white days we wore white kit with red socks (dark grey). Sometimes, and this was my favourite away kit, blue shirts, yellow shorts.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Post by Scoobychief »

1964white wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:09 pm We'll acquire good money for our outgoings, to re-invest & build a decent squad for next season, if need be!
And so the merry go round and round. And meanwhile we stagnate in the championship. It has to be this season or else won't happen probably for a decade. So we get around 130 million for outgoing they will say ffp prevents us from spending it all etc.. any bullshit and they woudnt spend all the money they get from sales. We have yet to see the intentions of these owners anyway. So let's hope to don't fail to go up
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Kit has absolutely nothing to do with results. That’s what you call desperation if that’s an excuse.
It’s like me failing to break a 100 at golf the other day. When I got home I realised I had odd coloured socks on so I immediately marked the round down as a 63.
Nearly a 40 shot difference for socks is a widely known golf fact.
Sean_Nile
First Team
First Team

Post by Sean_Nile »

Pink shirts work for some teams
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:43 pm Kit has absolutely nothing to do with results. That’s what you call desperation if that’s an excuse.
It’s like me failing to break a 100 at golf the other day. When I got home I realised I had odd coloured socks on so I immediately marked the round down as a 63.
I know what you mean but four years without a win in our first choice away kit stinks.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:43 pm Kit has absolutely nothing to do with results. That’s what you call desperation if that’s an excuse.
Just off the phone to the PGA there & they’ve accepted that I’d been marking my card wrong for all these years due to my misinterpretation of the sock rule. Have awarded me a wildcard for this weeks Masters. If watching I’ll be the one with one pink & one green sock on. Thanks JD.
Keeping The Faith
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Finnatic wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:47 pm I know what you mean but four years without a win in our first choice away kit stinks.
The kit stinks? That’s the problem then if they all smell of fish or something
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:34 pm Just off the phone to the PGA there & they’ve accepted that I’d been marking my card wrong for all these years due to my misinterpretation of the sock rule. Have awarded me a wildcard for this weeks Masters. If watching I’ll be the one with one pink & one green sock on. Thanks JD.
Nice one Cussie 👍🏼
My advice is book a practice round with Tiger. Always a quick pit stop after 9 for a prostitute & drugs.
Allegedly…..
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

PhoenixUnited wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:08 pm They let you out Kenny? :)
They won't let me back in :roll:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Orange Box wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:15 pm Back in black-and-white days we wore white kit with red socks (dark grey). Sometimes, and this was my favourite away kit, blue shirts, yellow shorts.
How do you know that ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Kennyb41 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:08 pm How do you know that ?
I have good eyesight. Also Im very old.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 17.07.23.png
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

http://leedsunitedteamsheet.altervista. ... mbinations.

html
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 17.15.42.png
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:38 pm The kit stinks? That’s the problem then if they all smell of fish or something
Maybe your socks ?
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Finnatic wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:26 pm Maybe your socks ?
My socks smell of strawberries
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:40 pm My socks smell of strawberries
Glad it’s that way round 😉
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

The Subhuman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:07 pm Image
£100 to look like a twat 😂