Can anyone direct me…

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Can anyone direct me…

Post by Orange Box »

… to a football related thread please?

It seems every thread I’ve opened this morning is saturated by petty (and dare I add, stupid) arguments and personal insults.

Please don’t reply to this post, I’m going into hibernation for a while until the flak dies down.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Can anyone direct me…

Post by GreennWhite »

Are you a film ???
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:14 am … to a football related thread please?

It seems every thread I’ve opened this morning is saturated by petty (and dare I add, stupid) arguments and personal insults.

Please don’t reply to this post, I’m going into hibernation for a while until the flak dies down.
Correct.

And it's what he wants.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:14 am … to a football related thread please?

It's a two way street unfortunately, both sides to blame. Stupidity has run rife here for a while

E&B does a good job of starting debate but what follows is seldom debate.....

Apologies for responding, enjoy your hibernation..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
geronimo
First Team
First Team
Twitter: none

Post by geronimo »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:23 am Correct.

And it's what he wants.
I told you the other week about trolling my posts you do it every day you cant help yourself
You get a taste of your own medicine you don't like it 😁
I don't need to go round every thread like yourself trying to drum up support in. Your vain attempt to seek your imaginery friends
you keep bleating on about weasel someone you will have never met in your life 😁 go dash off and see him then 😁😁
Your just a number on here like everyone one else not the big I am like you think you are so get used to it let that sink in ok
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Well, there you go, i did say.

It's confirmed as personal.

And best left to me :)

But now we ALL know exactly what it is, please just think it's stupid.

Tis water off a ducks back Kemo.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:06 pm Well, there you go, i did say.

It's confirmed as personal.

And best left to me :)

But now we ALL know exactly what it is, please just think it's stupid.

Tis water off a ducks back Kemo.
It's only personal when you continue to do the exact opposite as what I have said to you I am quite happy to ignore your posts or not reply if you do the same for the sake of this forum
But you cross that line I will only be too happy to take you apart without any help from your so called friends ok
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Take me apart ! With what ? :lol:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Look you're a feckin sidekick of somebody, i can see straight through thi, so pap on as much as you want fer me, but leave the others out of your shallowness.

Stupid repetitive garbage is feck all, post some decent footy stuff ffs.

;@)
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

If I were a moderator, I would simply have asked you to have stopped it weeks ago, personally I think your'e the same attention seeking person, this is what trolls do, divide and conquer, maybe there are 3 of or multiple alias' of you on here, try get folk on their particular side.
For the sake of the forum, if you don't stop it, I would ask you to give it a rest, then you'd get a warning, if you didn't listen , you'd get a ban, end of chat.
You simply wouldn't be allowed to ruin a perfectly good forum for your'e own vanity.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

What line do i cross ?

Shall i start retorting with utter shite garbage, like .....' do i cross a trainline, a line of coke, a tramline' ...all stupid stuff like that ?

You know, like i'm feckin 12yo ?

;@)
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:20 pm Take me apart ! With what ? :lol:
I think I have made my point perfectly clear
As far as matters regarding this club are concerned the results ,team and squad will determine who is correct when the season ends and whether promotion is achieved or not but unlike yourself I gave up believing in fairies a long time ago
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:27 pm If I were a moderator, I would simply have asked you to have stopped it weeks ago, personally I think your'e the same attention seeking person, this is what trolls do, divide and conquer, maybe there are 3 of or multiple alias' of you on here, try get folk on their particular side.
For the sake of the forum, if you don't stop it, I would ask you to give it a rest, then you'd get a warning, if you didn't listen , you'd get a ban, end of chat.
You simply wouldn't be allowed to ruin a perfectly good forum for your'e own vanity.
They’re looking for mods MC.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

geronimo wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:33 pm I think I have made my point perfectly clear
As far as matters regarding this club are concerned the results ,team and squad will determine who is correct when the season ends and whether promotion is achieved or not but unlike yourself I gave up believing in fairies a long time ago
Well there you go, so stick tha crystal ball away, and live in the present huh.

We ALL can see who we own and who's on loan.

;@)
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:28 pm What line do i cross ?

Shall i start retorting with utter shite garbage, like .....' do i cross a trainline, a line of coke, a tramline' ...all stupid stuff like that ?

You know, like i'm feckin 12yo ?
Well go away then instead of constantly posting your boring everyone to death

You won't win any argument on a forum itts points of view regarding this club

This forum is real life to you without it you would be lost you obviously have nothing else to do it's been obvious for months
You probably wouldn't say boo to a goose face to face go out and make some real friends instead of your imaginery ones on here ok
Unbelievable 😆
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:27 pm If I were a moderator, I would simply have asked you to have stopped it weeks ago, personally I think your'e the same attention seeking person, this is what trolls do, divide and conquer, maybe there are 3 of or multiple alias' of you on here, try get folk on their particular side.
In fairness, Geronimo has had a pretty torrid time on here. Granted, he may be a pretty divisive character, but I generally don't mind it at all. I take it in a lighhearted way, and choose not be upset by it. On my part, he's welcome here, and he does contribute in his own unique way. In terms of the Mods, MC, I think you'd make a good one, and also 'From Across the Pond Ash' (not throwing you both under the bus! 😁) .
Last edited by Overman on Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Well said fella I'm trying to ask him for the sake of the forum he is one of these that always wants the last word makes him sleep better at night 😁
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

geronimo wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:53 pm Well said fella I'm trying to ask him for the sake of the forum he is one of these that always wants the last word makes him sleep better at night 😁
Make life easier for yourself, and just don't respond to him, it's truly far better that.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Overman wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:51 pm If fairness, Geronimo has had a pretty torrid time on here. Granted, he may be a pretty divisive character, but I generally don't mind it at all. I take it in a lighhearted way, and choose not be upset by it. On my part, he's welcome here, and he does contribute in his own unique way. In terms of the Mods, MC, I think you'd make a good one, and also 'Ash From Across the Pond' (not throwing you both under the bus! 😁) .
A 'torrid time' bless, it's words ffs.

And to meet in public would be a dream.

If he actually stated what he wants, well, that would at least be a start.

How can i compare the 49er's to anything that's happened previous, i can only judge them on the here and now, same with DF.

'Oh ffs, Bates, Ridsdale etc etc etc were shite and ruined us' ..I actually know ALL that, but wtf has that got to do with the 49er's and us going forward ?

Laughable.

;@)
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Overman wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:56 pm Make life easier for yourself, and just don't respond to him, it's truly far better that.
He is back again 😂

I was expecting a post that would take longer to read than the Bible bless him 😂