Become a site contributor for the new season

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7088
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by DDB220 »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:41 pm How many members are registered

Post the bank details and ask for £5, i would expect lots of members would contribute
I thought you said you were an accountant. You appear to have a penchant for spending other people’s money. I expect any contribution would be welcome, but only if folk can afford it. Hard times and the only hint on the horizon indicates it will get even harder.
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2709
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by pjm2019 »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:05 pm I thought you said you were an accountant. You appear to have a penchant for spending other people’s money. I expect any contribution would be welcome, but only if folk can afford it. Hard times and the only hint on the horizon indicates it will get even harder.

I am an accountant. If the site needs money you (a) make it as easy as possible for people to pay - this has not happened yet
(b) by asking for a small amount it should generate a much higher take up (c) it was stated earlier that they were only 7 contributors that is also a reason i asked how many members are on this site - still awaiting a reply
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Ellandback1 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: ↑Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:09 pm Amount is up to you, but suggested contributions are £5, £10 or £20 per year

Can provide bank details by PM for anyone who doesn't like to use PayPal
Adam, if you could DM me your details, I can send it directly thru my business account.
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Ellandback1 »

I found it from last time. Payment made
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155450
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by 1964white »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:36 pm I am an accountant. If the site needs money you (a) make it as easy as possible for people to pay - this has not happened yet
(b) by asking for a small amount it should generate a much higher take up (c) it was stated earlier that they were only 7 contributors that is also a reason i asked how many members are on this site - still awaiting a reply
This link gives you an indication on how many members have joined MOT.

https://motforum.com/phpbb/memberlist.php
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15058
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by YorkshireSquare »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:36 pm I am an accountant. If the site needs money you (a) make it as easy as possible for people to pay - this has not happened yet
(b) by asking for a small amount it should generate a much higher take up (c) it was stated earlier that they were only 7 contributors that is also a reason i asked how many members are on this site - still awaiting a reply

Active users, those with at least one post who have logged on in the last 6 months is about 250
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3296
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Done! And happy to contribute for my last year in England!

That means I won't be takling any more 'mardy's' and logging out for weeks on end. I don't even have to put up with the people I don't like cos he (just the one yes) is on my hidden list. Any of you guys that don't like me will also have to put up with my jibber-jabber cos now I've contributed, I'm staying!
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:32 pm Done! And happy to contribute for my last year in England!

That means I won't be takling any more 'mardy's' and logging out for weeks on end. I don't even have to put up with the people I don't like cos he (just the one yes) is on my hidden list. Any of you guys that don't like me will also have to put up with my jibber-jabber cos now I've contributed, I'm staying!
That's like a red rag to a bull for me.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3296
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:24 pm That's like a red rag to a bull for me.
Bring it biatch! :lol: :tup: :P
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by mentalcase »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:32 pm Done! And happy to contribute for my last year in England!

That means I won't be takling any more 'mardy's' and logging out for weeks on end. I don't even have to put up with the people I don't like cos he (just the one yes) is on my hidden list. Any of you guys that don't like me will also have to put up with my jibber-jabber cos now I've contributed, I'm staying!
Good to hear it Vic
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

I'll be paying my 20 spot on my return on Monday/ Tuesday, still undecided whether to keep my 'Superstar' status or 'Contributor' when i pay my now annual well worth it subscription to wind up the goonsquad here on a daily basis, and when i do pay for 'stuff'...

I like to get my monies worth :)

No need :tup:

ps

I don't feel 'Contributor' cuts it, so shall remain the fitting 'Superstar'
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2709
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by pjm2019 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: ↑Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:51 am

Become a Site Contributor

We have been the place for Leeds fans to meet and discuss all matters Leeds United for over 16 years but it’s not just about the General Chat, there are plenty of other things on the site. Keep up on the latest Leeds United news via our blog or Twitter. The latest stories appear on the homepage or you can check out our database for statistical information on Leeds United and club history. More to come on this during the season.

Providing this service costs money in terms of hosting, domains and software and time in terms of development and administration work. The site has been funded over the years thanks to generous contributions from our members and more recently from advertising. Unfortunately ad revenues have dropped in recent months whilst costs have risen. We appreciate that not everyone likes the adverts, as such we try to limit the number of them on the site and the inconvenience they cause when browsing the site.

To help support the site in a different way we offer you the opportunity to become a Site Contributor. Contributors will have an ad free experience (provided you are logged in), get a Site Contributor rank on their profile.

Help make Marching on Together the best Leeds United forum on the internet and take out a subscription today!
Please state bank account details so i can make a bank transfer
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3296
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:50 pm I'll be paying my 20 spot on my return on Monday/ Tuesday, still undecided whether to keep my 'Superstar' status or 'Contributor' when i pay my now annual well worth it subscription to wind up the goonsquad here on a daily basis, and when i do pay for 'stuff'...

I like to get my monies worth :)

No need :tup:

ps

I don't feel 'Contributor' cuts it, so shall remain the fitting 'Superstar'
Well I've paid my 20 so I'm gonna give more that I get for the next 12 months. Bring it :P
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3296
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Great to see that there are many new contributors (of which I am now one)! That can only benefit the forum :tup:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155450
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by 1964white »

Thank you one & all :tup:
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:30 pm Well I've paid my 20 so I'm gonna give more that I get for the next 12 months. Bring it :P
Time will tell, as per.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15058
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by YorkshireSquare »

If you haven't already checked out our stats section we have a database of every Leeds United game, season by season records, player details, head to head stats and loads more...

https://www.motforum.com/stats.php
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

Just sent some dough Adam,

I've decided to have the 'Contributor' badge of honour on the thinking it may encourage others that are in a position to do so do so if they can, the more 'contributors' the better i feel.

Keep up the good work of the lunatic asylum :tup:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

I want my money back.

'Site Contributors are still subject to warnings and bans as per the forum rules outlined within our FAQs'
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

No keep it, i've just noticed how striking my Bert looks with the blue contributor band beneath him :love:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Post Reply