That’ll be Worcester then
Az, not sure you can even blame auto-spell/correct for that one




They both begin with W..... what's the problem ??Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:41 pm That’ll be Worcester then
Az, not sure you can even blame auto-spell/correct for that one![]()

No mate I'm at work and this keyboard doesn't have a pound sign so I improvisedMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:46 pm Shaun, either your £ sign key is broken/missing or you’re wagering something other than the King’s currency![]()
10lb - could be sugar, coffee or Colombian marching powder![]()
![]()








Eww starting to become a habitMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:41 pm That’ll be Worcester then
Az, not sure you can even blame auto-spell/correct for that one![]()



Jeez, that would be a nightmare for me.


Did you/have you watched this race Leon ?

I read your post just before I watched a replay of the race, as we had our first triples bowls match this afternoon, so I was expecting something to go wrong when Aye Right went well clear.

You wouldn't even get me near a plane these days.