Rugby Union - 6 Nations
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Good game this. Eng v Wales
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Fantastic Welsh try. England under the cosh. Very rare charge down of the Eng conversion too
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Pullhard
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2980
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:23 am
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
It’s a hard watch
I may need to address my too sober state to get through the second half
I may need to address my too sober state to get through the second half
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Ford definitely didn’t start his run up. Poor reffing tbh.
Come on Wales
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- CUSSIE01
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 9762
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
- Location: Where God finally got it right.
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Scotland were very unlucky not to beat the French, the ball was definitely grounded in the last play of the game but the ref called it as held up. So unlucky. This game could go either way.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Yes. I agree. Should’ve been given. They applied the letter of the law. In this case incorrectly.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Fraser Dingwall. Great name. Great try.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Best be careful what I say, since Leeds is half Welsh now.
But come on England. Finally in front. 16-14
But come on England. Finally in front. 16-14
- Pullhard
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2980
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:23 am
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Two bang average teams …. At best
Thought a rugby match was about to break out at one stage
£150 a ticket I read
Thought a rugby match was about to break out at one stage
£150 a ticket I read
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Yessss !!!
Honestly, I've lost touch with rugby. I saw we scraped it close against Italy.
Looks like Scotland are the favourites?
Honestly, I've lost touch with rugby. I saw we scraped it close against Italy.
Looks like Scotland are the favourites?
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
England very fortunate. Wales the better side for me.
After watching Scotland nearly beat France I’ll stick with my original prediction that Ireland will piss it.
After watching Scotland nearly beat France I’ll stick with my original prediction that Ireland will piss it.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- CUSSIE01
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 9762
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
- Location: Where God finally got it right.
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Ireland 19-0 ahead at half time. Heading towards another bonus point win.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
1/7 for the title. Grand slam is 2/7 I think.
Done deal.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- CUSSIE01
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 9762
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
- Location: Where God finally got it right.
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
36-0 FT. Brilliant performance again.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
-
Boo Radley
- First Team

- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 pm
- CUSSIE01
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 9762
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
- Location: Where God finally got it right.
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Looking forward to the rugby today and can relax after last night’s result. Come on Ireland !!!
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Cracking stadium.
Come on Wales!
No chance.
Come on Wales!
No chance.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
I know we've got a few Scots here. So I'll choose my words carefully. Bollocks.
-
Overman
- Manager

- Posts: 3325
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Fair play to Scotland, but total w**k from England. England have blagged it for far too long, and truly getting found out here.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21210
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports
Ireland aside it’s a poor 6 nations.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.