Missing Members.....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Orange Box »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Apr 10, 2025 7:33 pm My friend has epoxy resin on him. Long story.
One best kept to yourself, I imagine. And Weasel, obviously.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20763
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by whiteswan »

Honestly....you guys
User avatar
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2384
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:29 pm
Location: Santa Monica, USA

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Lumiukko »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 8:47 pm Lumi, you were my Wakey Trinity companion on here. Great to hear from you. :)
Hi Swanny, yes still follow along. Was nice to see the redevelopment at Belle Vue when I was back recently. The stadium and facilities look so much better now. I'm headed back to Wakey in mid-June so hoping to get to the home game on June 15th.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Orange Box »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Thu Apr 10, 2025 11:39 pm Honestly....you guys
They’re terrible, Swanny. I can’t believe the mods would allow this kind of smut.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14653
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by hector »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Apr 11, 2025 7:13 am They’re terrible, Swanny. I can’t believe the mods would allow this kind of smut.
We actively encourage it!!! :) :)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20763
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by whiteswan »

Lumiukko wrote: ↑Fri Apr 11, 2025 12:50 am Hi Swanny, yes still follow along. Was nice to see the redevelopment at Belle Vue when I was back recently. The stadium and facilities look so much better now. I'm headed back to Wakey in mid-June so hoping to get to the home game on June 15th.
Yes, the redevelopment is great. I haven't managed a game yet but like you hopefully will at some point. Hopefully you'll follow the super league thread on here :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

Leeds1000 was on here most days, loved music & always posted a comprehensive review on the Player Ratings threads, he actually was involved on several topics in the four years he was on here, accumulating over 4,150 posts

Still no sighting of Leeds1000
His posts
https://motforum.com/phpbb/search.php?a ... 1&sr=posts

May jog a few memories.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

I'm on here this week as I have this week off work. I'l be back to double-days next week as I'm making as muchcmoney as I can for our Canada move in August. I'll not be on here as much until my next week off (in May) but I'll try to post more.. I do like it here..
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 11, 2025 2:25 pm I'm on here this week as I have this week off work. I'l be back to double-days next week as I'm making as muchcmoney as I can for our Canada move in August. I'll not be on here as much until my next week off (in May) but I'll try to post more.. I do like it here..
That's good Victor. :tup:
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20763
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by whiteswan »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Apr 11, 2025 7:13 am They’re terrible, Swanny. I can’t believe the mods would allow this kind of smut.
Kettle calling pot :lol:
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20763
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Apr 11, 2025 8:11 am We actively encourage it!!! :) :)
Naughty Mods!
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7084
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by DDB220 »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 8:58 pm No. We always planned to move in 2025...
Are they still doing the polygraph interview ?

I had a mate of many years ago who crumbled when they asked if he had ever stolen anything. He was on the verge of joining the Mounties. No surprise he is still in Blighty.
Overman
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3324
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Overman »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 11, 2025 2:25 pm I'm on here this week as I have this week off work. I'l be back to double-days next week as I'm making as muchcmoney as I can for our Canada move in August. I'll not be on here as much until my next week off (in May) but I'll try to post more.. I do like it here..
Didn't fancy Israel then.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 9:22 am Are they still doing the polygraph interview ?

I had a mate of many years ago who crumbled when they asked if he had ever stolen anything. He was on the verge of joining the Mounties. No surprise he is still in Blighty.
No polygraph but checks are intensive and go right back to school info etc. I declared everything even stuff on my record you lot know nothing about (oh, I have lived life to it's fullest :P). The most difficult thing is proving you are '' rehabilitated '' ... I am. We had a great law firm in Canada do everything on our behalf: expensive but worth every penny (just to make sure things are done right)...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Overman wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 9:26 am Didn't fancy Israel then.
Not this week, no...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

Byebyegeegee is another decent poster I've missed on here.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by mentalcase »

Brad white
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 1:02 pm Brad white
We haven't seen Brad for a month.

I wondered why the General Chat thread was slower. :lol:
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by mentalcase »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 1:07 pm We haven't seen Brad for a month.

I wondered why the General Chat thread was slower. :lol:
Maybe he's housing some illegals :-D
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
AylingFlop
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 9:34 am
Location: West Sussex

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by AylingFlop »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 1:19 pm Maybe he's housing some illegals :-D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply