Horse Racing News
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21209
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Horse Racing News
Bit low level do you think.
Maybe not much interest.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11792
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Horse Racing News
Constitution Hill needs retiring before he kills himself.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Horse Racing News
Totally agree.Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sat Nov 29, 2025 6:35 pm Constitution Hill needs retiring before he kills himself.
What is Nicky Henderson thinking?
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21209
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Horse Racing News
As Ruby Walsh said you cant put your arm around his shoulder and say everything will be ok.
Confidence 100% gone.
Training racehorses is difficult. They can be incredibly fragile mentally & physically.
Fair play to the winner though btw.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21209
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Horse Racing News
Interesting that Nicky Henderson mentioned a flat race for CH.
He can run in a maiden so could win easily to boost confidence however if he was mine I’d be very tempted by a novice chase. Run at a much slower pace than top hurdle races. If he schooled well then I’d go for it.
The reverse happened to Big Bucks. Kept falling as a chaser but top draw as a hurdler.
He can run in a maiden so could win easily to boost confidence however if he was mine I’d be very tempted by a novice chase. Run at a much slower pace than top hurdle races. If he schooled well then I’d go for it.
The reverse happened to Big Bucks. Kept falling as a chaser but top draw as a hurdler.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11792
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Horse Racing News
You know more about it than me JD, but I see a fantastic horse, that owes them nothing, heading towards a fatal fall sooner or later.Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Nov 29, 2025 8:14 pm Interesting that Nicky Henderson mentioned a flat race for CH.
He can run in a maiden so could win easily to boost confidence however if he was mine I’d be very tempted by a novice chase. Run at a much slower pace than top hurdle races. If he schooled well then I’d go for it.
The reverse happened to Big Bucks. Kept falling as a chaser but top draw as a hurdler.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21209
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Horse Racing News
I agree. Retire him.Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sat Nov 29, 2025 8:21 pm You know more about it than me JD, but I see a fantastic horse, that owes them nothing, heading towards a fatal fall sooner or later.
Its weird though. Jan 2025 he absolutely hacked up at the Cheltenham trials day. Was odds on for his 2nd Champion Hurdle. Unbeaten in 10 starts. Unbeaten at the Festival. A fantastically slick/fast jumper.
Since then his form is FF5F.
Bizarre.
I have to add Nicky Henderson an absolute legend who loves that horse. One of the greatest NH trainers ever.
Last edited by Jaydog on Sat Nov 29, 2025 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Horse Racing News
I almost included Golden Ace in my Saturday bets.
He seems to be a lucky horse!
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11792
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Horse Racing News
Hawk Wing, one of Aidan O'Brien's best-ever horses, dies aged 26 due to colic
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Horse Racing News
RIP Hawk.
-
Anderson
- Youth Team

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:07 am
Re: Horse Racing News
Jaydog mentioned the form figures for Constitution Hill,FFSF.Reminds me of a tale.Paddy backs a 33to1 with figures of FFFP.Bookie says Jesus Paddy how did you pick that winner,its form figures were fallen fallen fallen and pulled up.Paddy replies oh l thought they stood for first first first and effing pissed it.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Horse Racing News
Surely destined for a big prize at the Cheltenham Festival.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21209
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Horse Racing News
What a brilliant race the KG was. 3 in a row at the finish with Hazza Redknapps The Jukebox Man getting back up by a nose from Banbridge & Gaelic Warrior.
Well done Harry
Well done Harry
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Horse Racing News
I thought The Jukebox Man was beat on the run-in, then fought back to get his head In front on the line.
Great finish.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11792
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Horse Racing News
Sad news….
[media] [/media]
[media] [/media]
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155408
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Horse Racing News
Seems like he had a nice retirement, bless him!
I tipped Langer Dan when he won the Coral Cup, the days when I used to pick winners.
I tipped Langer Dan when he won the Coral Cup, the days when I used to pick winners.