Carrick Dave wrote: ↑Sun Jan 04, 2026 11:38 am
Scum: Lammens; Yoro, Heaven, Martinez (c); Dalot, Ugarte, Casemiro, Shaw; Dorgu, Cunha; Sesko.
Substitutes: Bayindir, Fredricson, Kukonki, Malacia, J. Fletcher, T. Fletcher, Lacey, Mantato, Zirkzee.
I know Man U have injuries and players unavailable, but in comparison to what we've faced against them in the past their match squad is s**t and there for the taking.
The Subhuman wrote: ↑Sun Jan 04, 2026 11:44 am
Oh god, Longstaff's back..that's ruined my day
I know, I said he was dross before we signed him. Moaning at the ref is his best attribute.
I think he's still a bit off playing.
He should have to fight to get any minutes for the rest of the season.
If we stay up then he needs ditched in the summer. But I guess there won't be any suitors as it was only us interested in signing him. Which should have been a red flag to our lobotomy job recruitment team.
Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 04, 2026 11:53 am
Just got into the ground, and the atmosphere is building nicely. The scum fans were getting a nice welcome at the back of the North Stand .
Just seen the team, Bogle isn’t even on the bench. Presumably injured?
A minor calf injury I hear...didn't even know he had a dairy farm
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
WhiteRose wrote: ↑Sun Jan 04, 2026 12:16 pm
Is Bogle going? Or reading too much in to his omission?
I would think you are. Pretty certain DF stated there would be no player exits who are part of the first team. Apparently earlier in the thread there is an indication of an injury.
So if Justin is taking our attacking throw ins, which someone alluded to in another thread, who is sitting deep ? This would worry me unless it is Gud.
Despite our recent form I have mixed feelings about today, they have some pace up top and they may invite us to apply the squeeze to leave space in behind for the counter.
With two of our leaders unavailable today this will be tough.
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa