Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Post Reply
Bournemouth v Leeds United
Bournemouth
Bournemouth
2–2
Premier League
22/04/2026
Dean Court
Leeds United
Leeds United
All-time record vs Bournemouth
17
Played
11
Won
4
Drawn
2
Lost
+13
GD
65%
Win %
Away record
8
Played
3
Won
3
Drawn
2
Lost
-1
GD
38%
Win %
DateGroundScoreCompetition
27/09/2025 Elland Road 2–2 D Premier League ↗
30/04/2023 Vitality Stadium 4–1 L Premier League ↗
05/11/2022 Elland Road 4–3 W Premier League ↗
20/01/2015 Elland Road 1–0 W Championship ↗
16/09/2014 Golsands Stadium 1–3 W Championship ↗
All-time top scorers vs Bournemouth
#PlayerGoals
1 Carl Shutt 3
2 Ross McCormack 2
3 Tresor Kandol 2
4 Sean Longstaff 2
5 Mirco Antenucci 1
Starting XI
Substitutes
Unused Substitutes
1 Perri
23 Bornauw
7 James
40 Buonanotte
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14648
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Bournemouth pre match chat

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 6:32 am I lived & worked in Bournemouth for four years. My brother still lives in Poole.
Does he have a boouufffont?

Would it be visible here in Salisbury from Poole as yours would be?
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
Nord VPN
Stream games in safety! Get NordVPN with up to 75% off + 3 months free
Get NordVPN →
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Bournemouth pre match chat

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 6:53 am Does he have a boouufffont?

Would it be visible here in Salisbury from Poole as yours would be?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has a head of hair, the last time I saw him, he had it cut short & spikey.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Bournemouth pre match chat

Post by 1964white »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Apr 21, 2026 10:37 am I like Bournemouth, it's no Weymouth/Dartmouth but it's a good mouth to visit.
I much prefer Dartmouth to Bournemouth.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9742
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by CUSSIE01 »

We’re everywhere. :scarfe2:
IMG_4196.jpeg
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79059
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Bournemouth pre match chat

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 7:10 am I much prefer Dartmouth to Bournemouth.
Well so do I, then Falmouth is a favourite too
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14648
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by hector »

I visit footin a lot
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Jaydog »

The Jurassic coast isn’t as interesting as the far more rockier coast beyond Exmouth heading towards Cornwall.
But I much prefer Devon to Cornwall although Pembrokeshire trumps them all as no one is there comparatively speaking.
But don’t tell anyone.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Sean_Nile »

I used to drive through Ugley and often wondered if there was a Ugley woman's institute
Screenshot_20260422-141042_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20260422-141042_DuckDuckGo.jpg (81.07 KiB) Viewed 1538 times
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Bournemouth pre match chat

Post by 1964white »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 10:25 am Well so do I, then Falmouth is a favourite too
Often visited Falmouth in what must be at least seventeen Cornish holiday's.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 11:06 am The Jurassic coast isn’t as interesting as the far more rockier coast beyond Exmouth heading towards Cornwall.
But I much prefer Devon to Cornwall although Pembrokeshire trumps them all as no one is there comparatively speaking.
But don’t tell anyone.
The Pembrokeshire coastline is stunning Jay. :tup:
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 11:53 am The Pembrokeshire coastline is stunning Jay. :tup:
It really is Leon.
My sister has a rental property in Stackpole.
It’s perfectly located for some amazing coastal walks.
Be going again soon hopefully.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 3:47 pm It really is Leon.
My sister has a rental property in Stackpole.
It’s perfectly located for some amazing coastal walks.
Be going again soon hopefully.
I was considering buying a business/flat in Narberth in the mid-eighties, which isn't far from the coast.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 4:09 pm I was considering buying a business/flat in Narberth in the mid-eighties, which isn't far from the coast.
Narberth is very affluent.
Probably the poshest place in Pembo.
So would’ve been a good choice back in the day.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 4:33 pm Narberth is very affluent.
Probably the poshest place in Pembo.
So would’ve been a good choice back in the day.
It was a snip of a price for the size of property, I felt I didn't have enough capital to fund the business & it wasn't sustainable at the time.

I found something more affordable in the South-West. I made the correct decision as a few years later as I met my Jill there. 32 years later, we're still going strong in a delightful tiny rural village & with the East Coast in spitting distance.
User avatar
Onemanstanding
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:36 pm

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Onemanstanding »

Same starting 11 as Saturday.
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8784
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Chilli D »

Gruev missing from the bench
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8784
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Chilli D »

20260422_185436.jpg
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
Finnatic
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6713
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Finnatic »

Chilli D wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 5:58 pm 20260422_185436.jpg
First eleven as you were from Saturday
User avatar
Onemanstanding
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:36 pm

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Onemanstanding »

Gruev has a meniscus injury suffered in training.
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11897
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: Bournemouth vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Ellandback1 »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Nord VPN
Stream games in safety! Get NordVPN with up to 75% off + 3 months free
Get NordVPN →
Post Reply