Piroe got plenty of games in our previous two seasons.PhoenixUnited wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:16 pm Poor old Piroe - he's never going to get a starting game with DF in charge![]()
There is a reason why he isnt.

Piroe got plenty of games in our previous two seasons.PhoenixUnited wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:16 pm Poor old Piroe - he's never going to get a starting game with DF in charge![]()

You forgot to mention Summerville gets a penalty in extra time and misses it.GreennWhite wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:00 pm My ideal scenario is Spurs are well behind against Everton and we drawing our game, going into the last couple of minutes against WH. WH score and win 1-0 and that sends Spurs down.
I never want our team to lose any game, but losing today wouldnt hurt that much![]()

I'm going to be surprised if they beat us ..

Longstaff had an hernia operation.Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:09 pm
I’d have thought we’d have gone with Longstaff today…




Assuming he said it, and in that way. Which I very much doubt.White Riot wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:20 pm I think he got banned for drink driving a while ago Leon?
Footballers in general are a bunch of overpaid, thick dickheads.
I wouldn't want him back here with that attitude.

We don't have those type of dicks in our dressing-room.White Riot wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:20 pm I think he got banned for drink driving a while ago Leon?
Footballers in general are a bunch of overpaid, thick dickheads.
I wouldn't want him back here with that attitude.



They have been better at home in the second half of the season.

The rumour I heard was that one WH player definitely did this and the speculation was that it was Jimmy.The Subhuman wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:23 pm Assuming he said it, and in that way. Which I very much doubt.



Might have been a tad reckless seeing as he had herniated surgery last weekVictor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:09 pm
I’d have thought we’d have gone with Longstaff today…

Nuno & West Ham are not all that good, too reliant on a couple of players.White Riot wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 2:26 pm They have been better at home in the second half of the season.
But Nuno is a comedian, sticking can't run Soucek, and can't play Pablo in that midfield is sabotage.
I got told he was forced by the owners to play Wilson last weekend, so played him on his own, when the fella can't run, and with no service at all.
So, West Ham have way bigger problems than us today.


He joined West Ham after 5 matches, and has done very little.
