would that be a Goal-fish?Dr.Leeds wrote: ...or both...
I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
ldj90
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 952
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 pm
- Twitter: @LiamJarman1
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Dunno. I know that when they score, they play The Piranhas - Tom Shark.ldj90 wrote: would that be a Goal-fish?
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
I also know he enjoyed his first England cap. It was an honour to be wearing the sea-lions on his shirt.
-
ldj90
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 952
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 pm
- Twitter: @LiamJarman1
-
Bomber1
- Youth Team

- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 am
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Yeah, apparently he scored a back-eel....
Thought i'd chuck one in, just for the Halibut....
Thought i'd chuck one in, just for the Halibut....
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Oh for the love of cod.Bomber1 wrote:Yeah, apparently he scored a back-eel....
Thought i'd chuck one in, just for the Halibut....
-
scuudz
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 307
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 pm
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Bring Roy Keane back in the holding role!!
$hit! Posted this in the wrong forum!
*Ducks*
$hit! Posted this in the wrong forum!
*Ducks*
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Dr.Leeds wrote:
Isn't that David Cameron?
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Is this novel about Nick Clegg then?Guildford White wrote:
Isn't that David Cameron?
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- MikeLUFC7
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 462
- Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:10 pm
- Location: Blackpool
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Can't see Southern still being a possibility because he's registered in Blackpool's 25man squad, and he's currently making appearances in their first team. So unless he wants a new challenge, I can't see that move happening. Good player though and vital to Blackpool's promotion last year.1964white wrote:There were definite talks with Southern (Blackpool) & Johnson (Man City) before the transfer window concluded
Please not Michael Stewart or a panic buy Larry
http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/ar ... p?a=232812
-
Drs.Dad
- Manager

- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
JonTheBassist wrote:Larry's a Leeds fan. He signs Leeds fans....I bet you M. Johnson is coming to ER. Whether thats a good thing remains to be seen...
Except that Mancini has been bemoaning the fact that they are having difficulty getting Johnson fit enough for Citeh's European campaign. Sounds to me like A: Citeh want to keep him, and B: he just ain't fit.

-
normangunston
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 515
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:51 pm
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Feels like it's been ages since a new name entered the frame, it's been Southern and Johnson for quite some time.
Have to say I think Jonathan Greening could do a job for us.
Anyone heard any other leftfield names?
Have to say I think Jonathan Greening could do a job for us.
Anyone heard any other leftfield names?
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
We don't need another winger on either side FFS!normangunston wrote:Anyone heard any other leftfield names?

- joelufc20
- First Team

- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: Lincoln UK
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Mike Johnson is signing season long loan with Leicester on Monday. You heard it here first. Let them deal with the cripple!
- joelufc20
- First Team

- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: Lincoln UK
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
how do you knowTwiggster wrote:Mike Johnson is signing season long loan with Leicester on Monday. You heard it here first. Let them deal with the cripple!![]()
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Whiiissssssppppeeeerrrrrssssss...joelufc20 wrote: how do you know

- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79039
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Dr.Leeds wrote: Whiiissssssppppeeeerrrrrssssss...
Caramel or just the plain old chocolate ones ?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
Whichever one turns out to be completely wrong, generally...faaip wrote:
Caramel or just the plain old chocolate ones ?

- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?
'Cause Leicester will sign anyone who was good a few years back but still happens to be at a Prem club.joelufc20 wrote: how do you know
