I'll be in N10 as usual for the remaining home games. Leicester will surely be a sell-out !
Was hoping to do Cardiff, unfortunately it is a loyalty game only therefore that one is out as i've only done 8 aways, serves me right for cutting back






Did you ask any Kop ST holders on here to get you a ticket, H?HarryofOz wrote:I'll be at the Leicester game. I tried to get tickets in the N10 or surrounds but couldn't get what I wanted so have opted for the West Stand instead.

I average about 1/3 to 1/2 the games in anyone season. My last game was forest and it maybe my last.1964white wrote:Will you still be attending the last few games ?
I'll be in N10 as usual for the remaining home games. Leicester will surely be a sell-out !
Was hoping to do Cardiff, unfortunately it is a loyalty game only therefore that one is out as i've only done 8 aways, serves me right for cutting back

I'll just chip in here - I've got a 6 year-old son who has been to a couple of home games now, but I've held back from taking him to away games for now as I think he is too young. For me, I err on the side of caution as I don't want my son subjected to some of the things that can happen at away games. I don't think there is any guaranteed good safe away trips, but obviously some are much more dodgy than others. Having been to Coventry a few times recently, I would say that would be quite a good bet. Although they might not be in our league next season. As he gets older, I'd be more willing to take him to other games.Bakerjamessteven wrote: I average about 1/3 to 1/2 the games in anyone season. My last game was forest and it maybe my last.![]()
As I live in kent, this does make get to ER that bit hard. But what really gets in the way is my job. I'm a contractor (mech fitter) and work on power stations, up and down the UK. My job involves working a lot 10 & 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week. So planing games is hard too.
Season 12/13: I plan on making me and Harry (my son Aged 7) club members, so we can start attending away games, in and around the south east, (didn't renew last season in protest to KB thats another story).
Could I please ask your good self (1964white) and others on this great forum, for advice.
On travel: for e.g. coaches, train or car which is the best and safest when taking my son to away games
Also which grounds and away fans to maybe avoid. When taking young Harry
ps i do Know about the kent whites so that could be a option??

PM me for KW details for next season Steven.Bakerjamessteven wrote: ps i do Know about the kent whites so that could be a option??

thanks for your input, my friend. That's helped a little in my thinking. Harry is 8 in November, but like u say its a young age. Not sure what to do???CardiffWhite wrote:
I'll just chip in here - I've got a 6 year-old son who has been to a couple of home games now, but I've held back from taking him to away games for now as I think he is too young. For me, I err on the side of caution as I don't want my son subjected to some of the things that can happen at away games. I don't think there is any guaranteed good safe away trips, but obviously some are much more dodgy than others. Having been to Coventry a few times recently, I would say that would be quite a good bet. Although they might not be in our league next season. As he gets older, I'd be more willing to take him to other games.

Bakerjamessteven wrote: thanks for your input, my friend. That's helped a little in my thinking. Harry is 8 in November, but like u say its a young age. Not sure what to do???


Drs.Dad wrote:
Have you considered trying to get tickets for the Family Area...... if they are available, it's far nicer for kids, our lad takes our granddaughter occasionally, and that's where he takes her. No pushing, trouble, bad language, a much more pleasant time for the young 'uns.

thanks for that my friend, I will PM you later to today. Using my i phone at the moment. Will PM on the my computer in a short while . MOTLUFCkent wrote:
PM me for KW details for next season Steven.
About 40 of us will be at Leicester game, prob N2, and staying over in Leeds at Bewleys which we do 2 or 3 games a year. However mostly for home games we coach it there and back on a long day. Usually about £15 tops per adult with reduction for kids/seniors. also do lots of aways, but getting away tickets as a large group is made virtually impossible by current ticketing system. However we either run a coach, minibus or several cars. Makes it easier on pocket and body in a group!
Also meet up locally for televised games.

Thanks for your replay my friend.Drs.Dad wrote:
Have you considered trying to get tickets for the Family Area...... if they are available, it's far nicer for kids, our lad takes our granddaughter occasionally, and that's where he takes her. No pushing, trouble, bad language, a much more pleasant time for the young 'uns.

faaip wrote:
where did he get the leg from?


I trust - out of respect for other supporters - that is where you take your kids :mrgreen:Drs.Dad wrote:
Have you considered trying to get tickets for the Family Area...... if they are available

Thought you couldn't afford to come to this 1joluafc4eva wrote:Yeah got tickets booked.

Bakerjamessteven wrote: Thanks for your replay my friend.
Yes, I've taken him in the family area, that's where the pic of cop cat and Harry was taken.
But this season I didn't get are club memberships. I don't think Mr Bates lets outcasts like us sit there??
I've taken Harry in the west stand ,the last few times and that seems ok But it's full price for children, (good old bates, always think of the kids) also taken him in south stand but is really last choice.
I Think the best thing is to give into Mr Bates and get two club memberships