On our bench next season...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155147
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

On our bench next season...

Post by 1964white »

Lees, Brown, Clayton, Becchio & McCormack on the bench next season :lol:

How good is that bench ?
gessa

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote:Lees, Brown, Clayton, Becchio & McCormack on the bench next season :lol:

How good is that bench ?
I think we'll get a new striker next year,only one though, in the mould of Chapman/Hulse to suit NW's tactics,so wouldn't expect Becchio and Ross to be on the bench,only the one.Think he's a fan of Becchio,so I'll replace Becchio with Pugh and say Becchio will be playing.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by becchio bear »

Becchio will be playing :-D He will not be benched :evil: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote:Becchio will be playing :-D He will not be benched :evil: :bear:

Unless he's sold :wink:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote:

Unless he's sold :wink:
That's not funny :twisted: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

On our bench next season...

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

1964white wrote:Lees, Brown, Clayton, Becchio & McCormack on the bench next season :lol:

How good is that bench ?
Once again64. Baker boy, agrees with your choice. Good bench.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by becchio bear »

Bakerjamessteven wrote: Once again64. Baker boy, agrees with your choice. Good bench.
Bad bench Baker boy. BB :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
CornishLUFC
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by CornishLUFC »

Becchio always seems to be sitting down anyway, so it will make no diffence for him.
Gone but never forgotten, Gary Speed you will be missed.

Your Leeds and you know you are :)
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by becchio bear »

CornishLUFC wrote:Becchio always seems to be sitting down anyway, so it will make no diffence for him.
Who scored today, I say, who scored today :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Jason123
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by Jason123 »

Where does this hangup over Becchio come from, he is garbage, being garbage all season get him sold
Image
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by becchio bear »

Jason123 wrote:Where does this hangup over Becchio come from, he is garbage, being garbage all season get him sold
Don't be a numpty :roll: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Jason123
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by Jason123 »

becchio bear wrote:
Don't be a numpty :roll: :bear:
Me a numpty you have dedicated your sig and your name to him! Would we call that sad??? Have you got a shrine to him in your wardrobe or do you just go through his bins??
Image
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by becchio bear »

Jason123 wrote:
Me a numpty you have dedicated your sig and your name to him! Would we call that sad??? Have you got a shrine to him in your wardrobe or do you just go through his bins??
Nope none of those :lol: I like him as a player. He scores, he scored today :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Jason123
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by Jason123 »

becchio bear wrote:
Nope none of those :lol: I like him as a player. He scores, he scored today :-D :bear:
Isnt that his job? Get him sold, release him, we can all chip in for his flight to spain or where ever he wants to go let him go and join Kandol
Image
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by becchio bear »

Jason123 wrote:
Isnt that his job? Get him sold, release him, we can all chip in for his flight to spain or where ever he wants to go let him go and join Kandol
Why sell him? I don't want him to go, haven't heard he wants to go :duno: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Jason123
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by Jason123 »

becchio bear wrote:
Why sell him? I don't want him to go, haven't heard he wants to go :duno: :bear:

He doesnt but i do and a lot of my season ticket friends do what a waste of time
Image
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by becchio bear »

Jason123 wrote:

He doesnt but i do and a lot of my season ticket friends do what a waste of time
Ok we'll have to agree to disagree on this one :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14808
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by lufc1304 »

Becchio was one of our stand-out players last season, due in part to the good service he got from Snoddy and particularly Max. This season, whether because of the injury debacle, loss of form, change of system, he just hasn't been anything like as effective (though has still weighed in with some important goals). Not sure I'd sell him but, conversely, not sure I'd start with him next season if we can get a better, all-round target man for Ross to play off :duno:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
white.riot

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by white.riot »

64 casts his bait, nips out for a meal with 64 wife and the fish are jumping. Next he'll be telling us he has inside information on some nonsense or other.

Becchio is excellent in a team where the wide men get beyond him and cross from ahead. Ordinary in a side where he's expected to lead the line or do anything at pace. He'll stay and start is my guess. Whether he's totty or not and worthy of an avatar I leave others to decide.
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: On our bench next season...

Post by Emsley »

Urrr- becchio is 29? Target men start to decline at that age. :?
In fact I would say after 28 strikers start to decline. You might get a year or two more in the championship though. :tup:
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Post Reply