How good is that bench ?
On our bench next season...
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
On our bench next season...
Lees, Brown, Clayton, Becchio & McCormack on the bench next season
How good is that bench ?
How good is that bench ?
-
gessa
Re: On our bench next season...
I think we'll get a new striker next year,only one though, in the mould of Chapman/Hulse to suit NW's tactics,so wouldn't expect Becchio and Ross to be on the bench,only the one.Think he's a fan of Becchio,so I'll replace Becchio with Pugh and say Becchio will be playing.1964white wrote:Lees, Brown, Clayton, Becchio & McCormack on the bench next season![]()
How good is that bench ?
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: On our bench next season...
Becchio will be playing
He will not be benched
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
gessa
Re: On our bench next season...
becchio bear wrote:Becchio will be playingHe will not be benched
![]()
Unless he's sold
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: On our bench next season...
That's not funnygessa wrote:
Unless he's sold
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
On our bench next season...
Once again64. Baker boy, agrees with your choice. Good bench.1964white wrote:Lees, Brown, Clayton, Becchio & McCormack on the bench next season![]()
How good is that bench ?
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: On our bench next season...
Bad bench Baker boy. BBBakerjamessteven wrote: Once again64. Baker boy, agrees with your choice. Good bench.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- CornishLUFC
- Youth Team

- Posts: 213
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm
Re: On our bench next season...
Becchio always seems to be sitting down anyway, so it will make no diffence for him.
Gone but never forgotten, Gary Speed you will be missed.
Your Leeds and you know you are
Your Leeds and you know you are
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: On our bench next season...
Who scored today, I say, who scored todayCornishLUFC wrote:Becchio always seems to be sitting down anyway, so it will make no diffence for him.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
Re: On our bench next season...
Where does this hangup over Becchio come from, he is garbage, being garbage all season get him sold

- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: On our bench next season...
Don't be a numptyJason123 wrote:Where does this hangup over Becchio come from, he is garbage, being garbage all season get him sold
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
Re: On our bench next season...
Me a numpty you have dedicated your sig and your name to him! Would we call that sad??? Have you got a shrine to him in your wardrobe or do you just go through his bins??becchio bear wrote:
Don't be a numpty![]()

- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: On our bench next season...
Nope none of thoseJason123 wrote:
Me a numpty you have dedicated your sig and your name to him! Would we call that sad??? Have you got a shrine to him in your wardrobe or do you just go through his bins??
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
Re: On our bench next season...
Isnt that his job? Get him sold, release him, we can all chip in for his flight to spain or where ever he wants to go let him go and join Kandolbecchio bear wrote:
Nope none of thoseI like him as a player. He scores, he scored today
![]()

- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: On our bench next season...
Why sell him? I don't want him to go, haven't heard he wants to goJason123 wrote:
Isnt that his job? Get him sold, release him, we can all chip in for his flight to spain or where ever he wants to go let him go and join Kandol
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
Re: On our bench next season...
becchio bear wrote:
Why sell him? I don't want him to go, haven't heard he wants to go![]()
He doesnt but i do and a lot of my season ticket friends do what a waste of time

- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: On our bench next season...
Ok we'll have to agree to disagree on this oneJason123 wrote:
He doesnt but i do and a lot of my season ticket friends do what a waste of time
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14807
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: On our bench next season...
Becchio was one of our stand-out players last season, due in part to the good service he got from Snoddy and particularly Max. This season, whether because of the injury debacle, loss of form, change of system, he just hasn't been anything like as effective (though has still weighed in with some important goals). Not sure I'd sell him but, conversely, not sure I'd start with him next season if we can get a better, all-round target man for Ross to play off
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
-
white.riot
Re: On our bench next season...
64 casts his bait, nips out for a meal with 64 wife and the fish are jumping. Next he'll be telling us he has inside information on some nonsense or other.
Becchio is excellent in a team where the wide men get beyond him and cross from ahead. Ordinary in a side where he's expected to lead the line or do anything at pace. He'll stay and start is my guess. Whether he's totty or not and worthy of an avatar I leave others to decide.
Becchio is excellent in a team where the wide men get beyond him and cross from ahead. Ordinary in a side where he's expected to lead the line or do anything at pace. He'll stay and start is my guess. Whether he's totty or not and worthy of an avatar I leave others to decide.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: On our bench next season...
Urrr- becchio is 29? Target men start to decline at that age.
In fact I would say after 28 strikers start to decline. You might get a year or two more in the championship though.
In fact I would say after 28 strikers start to decline. You might get a year or two more in the championship though.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.