What if Sidney finds out about Harry?PaulUSA wrote:Very glad to hear that the meet up was a big success. Looking forward to reading BB's first-hand account -- I expect it'll be posted soon after her plane lands in Sydney!![]()
Leicester Meet Up
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
Leicester Meet Up

- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
Re: Leicester Meet Up
I didnt take one.1964white wrote:
Good to meet you Essex after Pat had dragged you away from the bar![]()
Was a little concerned when you the camera came out, hope you got a good photo of my back as i shielded myself with my jacket, whether WR is safe i don't know as he is much taller than me
Its certainly nice to put faces to names though!
Last edited by essexwhite on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
Re: Leicester Meet Up
I will just add that one of the best things about the meet yesterday was meeting up with Simon again.
Id like to appologise to him again for our fall out as he is one of the nicest people I know!
And I really mean that! x
Id like to appologise to him again for our fall out as he is one of the nicest people I know!
And I really mean that! x
Last edited by essexwhite on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Leicester Meet Up
essexwhite wrote:I will just add that one of the best things about the meet yesterday was meeting up with Simon again.
Id like to appologise to him again for our fall out as he is one of the nicest people I know!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Leicester Meet Up
Dont think BB liked me - she hardly acknowledged me. I didnt realise it was her at first, looks so much different from her profile picture.
-
Armleywhite
Leicester Meet Up
No need to apologise Tina. We did that ages ago. It was nice to see you again though.
Also to meet Harry, bechio bear, drleeds, mort, jo and dan and patlufc
Also met i8mufc off waccoe and finally managed to thank in person billyisgod for getting me off a speeding ticket a few years ago.
Apart from the sh1t football is was a good day
Also to meet Harry, bechio bear, drleeds, mort, jo and dan and patlufc
Also met i8mufc off waccoe and finally managed to thank in person billyisgod for getting me off a speeding ticket a few years ago.
Apart from the sh1t football is was a good day
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Leicester Meet Up
Dan and I must have been invisible - but nice to see you again ArmleyArmleywhite wrote:No need to apologise Tina. We did that ages ago. It was nice to see you again though.
Also to meet Harry, bechio bear, drleeds, mort, jo and dan and patlufc
Also met i8mufc off waccoe and finally managed to thank in person billyisgod for getting me off a speeding ticket a few years ago.
Apart from the sh1t football is was a good day
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
Re: Leicester Meet Up
How were you invisible?? Cant you see your names in Armleys post?joluafc4eva wrote: Dan and I must have been invisible - but nice to see you again Armley

-
joluafc4eva
Re: Leicester Meet Up
He has just edited his postessexwhite wrote:
How were you invisible?? Cant you see your names in Armleys post?
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Leicester Meet Up
Yeah cant understand that, cos I read it several times and our name wasnt on thereessexwhite wrote:
but you quoted it?
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
Re: Leicester Meet Up
Silly billy!joluafc4eva wrote: Yeah cant understand that, cos I read it several times and our name wasnt on there
U daft nutter ,anyway, you should have come for a quick drink anyhow whether you were driving or not.

-
joluafc4eva
Re: Leicester Meet Up
I was tired out Tina - been up since 7 and was a bit of a rush up to Leeds for the kick-off time - Dan slept inessexwhite wrote:
Silly billy!
U daft nutter ,anyway, you should have come for a quick drink anyhow whether you were driving or not.
Had a lousy headache, weather was crap, match was crap (apart from Beckford) and I just wanted home. No way could I have walked up to the Magic Sponge.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leicester Meet Up
FFSjoluafc4eva wrote:Dont think BB liked me - she hardly acknowledged me. I didnt realise it was her at first, looks so much different from her profile picture.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Leicester Meet Up
becchio bear wrote:
FFS![]()
![]()
I said hello to you Jo
Yeah funnily enough I don't look like a stuffed bear
![]()
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leicester Meet Up
Had a great time Paul. Harry's lovely :luv: Went to the Sponge with Harry before the match and met up with Pat, Mort, Armley and his son Sam (lovely lad), also met Billy is God. Was just standing in the group and noticed a man circling around, we made eye contact and I half thought it was Dr Leeds but he had fuzzy growth on his face so decided it wasn't him, however he continued circling and then approached me and asked if I was Angela so I realised it was the docPaulUSA wrote:Very glad to hear that the meet up was a big success. Looking forward to reading BB's first-hand account -- I expect it'll be posted soon after her plane lands in Sydney!![]()
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: Leicester Meet Up
But did you after meeting H?becchio bear wrote:
Yeah funnily enough I don't look like a stuffed bear![]()
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leicester Meet Up
ooh cheeky sod youGino 1959 wrote: But did you after meeting H?
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leicester Meet Up
Glad you all seem to have had fun meeting up. I'm so jealous - and gutted I couldn't be there to meet Harry, on his rare trip over. I missed the last time he was over as well.
Yes, young Sam is a great lad - but good job i8manu's grandson Jamie wasn't there or he'd have been scrapping with Sam and probs beaten Si up as well!
VLR was "little Ireland" yesterday, with most of the usual miscreants being at the meet up! :mrgreen: Ronan, Gino and Rics ran the show..although Paul was on form with his "season without reason" and "lap of crap" comments.
At 1-1, Gino said he'd texted BB to get her boobs out for the win, but she replied it was too cold. Which of course led to comments regarding where Harry's hands were.
Or even his ears
Again, I'm sad I couldn't make it over for the meet up. Seriously hoping to go home to Leeds this summer - perhaps if we have a pre season game at ER or the Leeds area, we can have an MOT Preseason Bash at that game? That is, if all your agents aren't on holiday!
Tho by then, BB will probs have emigrated to Oz!
Yes, young Sam is a great lad - but good job i8manu's grandson Jamie wasn't there or he'd have been scrapping with Sam and probs beaten Si up as well!
VLR was "little Ireland" yesterday, with most of the usual miscreants being at the meet up! :mrgreen: Ronan, Gino and Rics ran the show..although Paul was on form with his "season without reason" and "lap of crap" comments.
At 1-1, Gino said he'd texted BB to get her boobs out for the win, but she replied it was too cold. Which of course led to comments regarding where Harry's hands were.
Again, I'm sad I couldn't make it over for the meet up. Seriously hoping to go home to Leeds this summer - perhaps if we have a pre season game at ER or the Leeds area, we can have an MOT Preseason Bash at that game? That is, if all your agents aren't on holiday!
Tho by then, BB will probs have emigrated to Oz!