Leicester Meet Up

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Leicester Meet Up

Post by Dr.Leeds »

PaulUSA wrote:Very glad to hear that the meet up was a big success. Looking forward to reading BB's first-hand account -- I expect it'll be posted soon after her plane lands in Sydney! :wink: :)
What if Sidney finds out about Harry? :shock:
Image
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by essexwhite »

1964white wrote:
Good to meet you Essex after Pat had dragged you away from the bar :lol:

Was a little concerned when you the camera came out, hope you got a good photo of my back as i shielded myself with my jacket, whether WR is safe i don't know as he is much taller than me :wink:
I didnt take one.

Its certainly nice to put faces to names though!
Last edited by essexwhite on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by essexwhite »

I will just add that one of the best things about the meet yesterday was meeting up with Simon again.
Id like to appologise to him again for our fall out as he is one of the nicest people I know! :)
And I really mean that! x
Last edited by essexwhite on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by Emsley »

essexwhite wrote:I will just add that one of the best things about the meet yesterday was meeting up with Simon again.
Id like to appologise to him again for our fall out as he is one of the nicest people I know! :)
:tup:
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
joluafc4eva

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by joluafc4eva »

Dont think BB liked me - she hardly acknowledged me. I didnt realise it was her at first, looks so much different from her profile picture.
Armleywhite

Leicester Meet Up

Post by Armleywhite »

No need to apologise Tina. We did that ages ago. It was nice to see you again though.
Also to meet Harry, bechio bear, drleeds, mort, jo and dan and patlufc

Also met i8mufc off waccoe and finally managed to thank in person billyisgod for getting me off a speeding ticket a few years ago. :)
Apart from the sh1t football is was a good day
joluafc4eva

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by joluafc4eva »

Armleywhite wrote:No need to apologise Tina. We did that ages ago. It was nice to see you again though.
Also to meet Harry, bechio bear, drleeds, mort, jo and dan and patlufc

Also met i8mufc off waccoe and finally managed to thank in person billyisgod for getting me off a speeding ticket a few years ago. :)
Apart from the sh1t football is was a good day
Dan and I must have been invisible - but nice to see you again Armley
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by essexwhite »

I think the friendship part of it is the best bit tbh! :-D
Image
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by essexwhite »

joluafc4eva wrote: Dan and I must have been invisible - but nice to see you again Armley
How were you invisible?? Cant you see your names in Armleys post?
Image
joluafc4eva

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by joluafc4eva »

essexwhite wrote:
How were you invisible?? Cant you see your names in Armleys post?
He has just edited his post :?
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by essexwhite »

joluafc4eva wrote: He has just edited his post :?
but you quoted it?
Image
joluafc4eva

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by joluafc4eva »

essexwhite wrote:
but you quoted it?
Yeah cant understand that, cos I read it several times and our name wasnt on there :duno:
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by essexwhite »

joluafc4eva wrote: Yeah cant understand that, cos I read it several times and our name wasnt on there :duno:
Silly billy!

U daft nutter ,anyway, you should have come for a quick drink anyhow whether you were driving or not.
Image
joluafc4eva

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by joluafc4eva »

essexwhite wrote:
Silly billy!

U daft nutter ,anyway, you should have come for a quick drink anyhow whether you were driving or not.
I was tired out Tina - been up since 7 and was a bit of a rush up to Leeds for the kick-off time - Dan slept in :roll:
Had a lousy headache, weather was crap, match was crap (apart from Beckford) and I just wanted home. No way could I have walked up to the Magic Sponge.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by becchio bear »

joluafc4eva wrote:Dont think BB liked me - she hardly acknowledged me. I didnt realise it was her at first, looks so much different from her profile picture.
FFS :roll: :roll: :roll: I said hello to you Jo :roll: Yeah funnily enough I don't look like a stuffed bear :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
joluafc4eva

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by joluafc4eva »

becchio bear wrote:
FFS :roll: :roll: :roll: I said hello to you Jo :roll: Yeah funnily enough I don't look like a stuffed bear :lol: :bear:
:oops: Sorry I meant the profile piccy on Facebook :oops: :oops: :oops:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by becchio bear »

PaulUSA wrote:Very glad to hear that the meet up was a big success. Looking forward to reading BB's first-hand account -- I expect it'll be posted soon after her plane lands in Sydney! :wink: :)
Had a great time Paul. Harry's lovely :luv: Went to the Sponge with Harry before the match and met up with Pat, Mort, Armley and his son Sam (lovely lad), also met Billy is God. Was just standing in the group and noticed a man circling around, we made eye contact and I half thought it was Dr Leeds but he had fuzzy growth on his face so decided it wasn't him, however he continued circling and then approached me and asked if I was Angela so I realised it was the doc :-D We all walked back to ER to watch the game. Sat with Harry in the West Stand to watch the game, half time hot choccie, Harry threw a strop as he wanted a chicken balti pie but they'd run out :evil: I'm sure he will have a whinge about that in his own post :lol: He put up with me phwoarrrrring at Becchio :P Arranged to meet up at Billy's statue with Armley, Pat, and Mort, also there were the doc, Tina, Jo and Dan. Made our way back to the Sponge for a drink where Tina introduced us to her good mate i8mufc :lol: Few drinkies later and we made our way to Wetherspoons at the train station where we stayed until 7 ish. Harry took me out for dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant and a wonderful time was had. My first meet up and most enjoyable :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by Gino 1959 »

becchio bear wrote:
Yeah funnily enough I don't look like a stuffed bear :lol: :bear:
But did you after meeting H?
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by becchio bear »

Gino 1959 wrote: But did you after meeting H?
ooh cheeky sod you :shock: :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Leicester Meet Up

Post by Twiggster »

Glad you all seem to have had fun meeting up. I'm so jealous - and gutted I couldn't be there to meet Harry, on his rare trip over. I missed the last time he was over as well. :(
Yes, young Sam is a great lad - but good job i8manu's grandson Jamie wasn't there or he'd have been scrapping with Sam and probs beaten Si up as well! :lol:

VLR was "little Ireland" yesterday, with most of the usual miscreants being at the meet up! :mrgreen: Ronan, Gino and Rics ran the show..although Paul was on form with his "season without reason" and "lap of crap" comments. :tup:
At 1-1, Gino said he'd texted BB to get her boobs out for the win, but she replied it was too cold. Which of course led to comments regarding where Harry's hands were. :twisted: Or even his ears :roflmao:

Again, I'm sad I couldn't make it over for the meet up. Seriously hoping to go home to Leeds this summer - perhaps if we have a pre season game at ER or the Leeds area, we can have an MOT Preseason Bash at that game? That is, if all your agents aren't on holiday! :roll:

Tho by then, BB will probs have emigrated to Oz! 8-)
Post Reply